~15~

Jin swore he was scarred for life. It was honestly so unfair. He had just been living his life that one fateful day at the bank before he had gotten kidnapped. Nothing extraordinary or unusual had ever happened to him before. He had of course, found his life boring but Jin had believed himself to be content. But then he met the gang and everything changed. He was no long content with his daily life and he had tried so hard to just get back in touch with his boys. It had been half a year but he had done it. He had felt alive again and honestly, he had felt happy again.

Only to be kidnapped by a rival gang and mentally tortured. The things Yongguk was doing to him wasn't scarring his body but instead his mind. Jin felt violated and upset. He just wanted his boys back but like everything, he couldn't have it. It was frustrating and almost unnerving how Jin couldn't seem to find his peace and just settle with who he wanted. He had to go through all of this hell just to possibly get killed so he could see his boys again.

Life was so unfair.

Jin didn't know how long he had been sitting in the chair he was tied to. After whatever the hell had happened with Yongguk, Jin had been dragged back into his little room and secured back to the chair. He had tried struggling and moving for about an hour before the pain in his wrists had gotten too much. Jin remembered now how much he absolutely despised the feeling of rope chaffing into his skin.

He was thirsty and hungry. Jin had no way of telling how long he had been taken but he knew Jiho must have figured out something was wrong. He hoped so, anyway. If his boys didn't find him, maybe Jiho and the police would. Honestly, as long as he was saved and put somewhere safe, he didn't care. Jin's stomach growled and he bit his bottom lip, wishing like mad that someone in his current hell would be kind enough to offer him some morsel of food. It had to have been a long time since he had been taken because Jin was certain he'd missed more than one meal.

It wasn't as if the hostage had long to ponder such a thought because the door to his little room opened once more. Jin steeled himself for whatever was to come. He just wanted to go home.

Ilhoon stepped in with the same men from earlier who had taken Jin with Yongguk into some kind of office. The gangster's mouth was set in a devilish grin, one that made Jin shake just from looking at it. He looked kind, charismatic almost, and Jin knew that was the worst kind of look for someone so dangerous. Namjoon had that same look and he was the gang leader for the largest gang in Korea.

Ilhoon ignored his lackeys as they set up camera equipment and put a rather expensive looking camera on a tripod, aiming it at Jin, "Well, Jin. It's been twelve hours and your gang boys of Bangtan haven't even tried to get in touch with us." Ilhoon crouched down in front of Jin, smile deceivingly sweet, "Either they don't care about you or..." his smile widened, "Well, I suppose that's it. They should have answered by now so they must not want you anymore. Which means we get to have fun together."

Jin's head spun. Had it really been that long since he was taken? It hadn't felt like twelve hours but perhaps Ilhoon wasn't lying. A part of Jin almost felt as though that was completely accurate. Jin had no answer for the man, though. Why hadn't his boys come to save him if Ilhoon had delivered his message? Still, Jin needed to have faith, "They will!" his hope sounded fake even to his own ears and as Ilhoon took a few steps back chuckling, Jin knew it had sounded fake to him as well.

Ilhoon didn't say anything to Jin, he only looked at the men in the room with them, barking out some commands. Jin cringed as the masked men descended on him, trying to shove a ball of cloth into his mouth. Jin wriggled and jerked his head back and forth, halfheartedly screaming as his hair was gripped and his head was ripped back. The ball of cloth was shoved into Jin's mouth and then securing it with a silver strip of duct tape. Jin could no longer speak. His scalp ached and burned but the man who held his hair had yet to let go, keeping Jin's head tilted back with a malicious gleam in his dark eyes.