~34~

Jin was startled awake. Jungkook was hovering over him, Yoongi not but a step behind. The younger man was violently shaking Jin, doing his best to wake him up as quickly as possible.

"We have to leave. Now," Jungkook said it in a hushed tone, as if being too loud would somehow put them all in some kind of trouble. He was already yanking the sheets back from Yoongi's bed and pulling Jin out hurriedly.

Jin was groggy, rubbing his eyes and wincing when a sharp pain traveled up his spine. Moving too soon after sex with Yoongi wasn't really the best idea. And yet through the haze of sleep Jin was still able to rub his eyes and croak out a hoarse, "What? Why?"

"It's no longer safe here." Yoongi was by his other side now. The man had moved quickly and silently, helping Jin sit up.

Jin "Did the police find you?"

"Worse." Yoongi muttered as he took ahold of Jin's forearm. Jin was basically pulled out of bed, legs almost giving out as he was forced to stand upright. Yoongi could tell the man was having a bit of difficulty walking and felt a small sliver of pride blossom in his chest. He almost smiled and thought about mentioning Jin's obvious limp but decided against it. The man was not into humiliation like Yoongi was and so he doubted the older would appreciate him retelling how well he moaned when Jungkook was standing right beside them.

"Worse?" Jin squeaked immediately after the question left his mouth as a quick bolt of pain shot up and through his ass.

He wasn't going to let both Jimin and Yoongi near his ass at the same time ever again.

"An assassin named Moon. Yongguk has him under his employment and we're positive he's looking for you. He's gotten too close and now we need to leave." Yoongi said it as if it was a simple thing. All they would have to do was leave and then everything would be alright. But the worry on Jungkook's face spelled out a different story, one more panicked and disturbed. Jin's blood rushed cold for a moment. Yoongi didn't seem like the person to explain everything unless he was told to and even then Jin wasn't sure if Yoongi would answer any of his questions.

Jungkook stopped by the dresser, grabbing some clothes of Yoongi's that he was certain would fit Jin. The man looked like he needed a shower but they didn't have time for that. Jin could change clothes quickly before they left and then when they were safe in a new location, he could shower.

Jungkook wasn't stupid, either. He could see the purple marks on Jin's skin whenever he shifted and the oversized shirt he was wearing would slip down and show his collarbones. Jungkook could see the redness on his wrists, the color curling around his skin and agitating it. He could see the same for his ankles, though the color wasn't as stark against Jin's pale skin. It still lit a fire of jealousy in Jungkook. Of course, he knew Jin wasn't his. But that didn't mean that Jungkook liked sharing. As far as he knew, Jin had been his first. And Jungkook couldn't help his mind from wandering and wondering who had done a better job of pleasing the man. He hoped it was him.

Yoongi and Jungkook helped Jin changed. The man was shaky, having a hard time stepping out of his loose shorts and into the baggy sweatpants Jungkook had picked out. Luckily Yoongi owned a few baggy things because otherwise Jin would have never fit. Yoongi was thinner than the rest of the gang and even Jin and the man usually wore skin tight clothes. Jungkook could see the marks on Jin's lower body. He grit his teeth when they helped Jin lift his shirt off and put a fresh one on. There were slash marks all over Jin's back and Jungkook felt rage bubble up into his throat. The idea had been to keep Jin safe, not hurt him further. And so Jungkook vowed to have a very serious conversation with Yoongi once they were safe and settled.