~33~

"Why the hell do you have a boner?" was the first question that spewed from Jungkook's mouth the moment he set eyes on Jimin. He had been wandering the halls almost aimlessly, about to give up and search elsewhere when Jimin had come rushing out of Yoongi's room, almost slamming the door behind him in his efforts to get out of there.

Jimin grunted, a small warning to move on and forget what the youngest had seen, "Can we focus?"

Jungkook's eyebrows raised and he let himself rest his weight on one leg while propping his hands on his hips, "It's pretty hard to focus on anything but your dick popping out." He even made it obvious he was staring at Jimin's bulge through his jeans.

"Jungkook, now is not the time." Jimin growled, his eyes taking a dangerous glint to them. Jungkook knew it was a warning, one that could result in Jimin taking action against him but Jungkook knew no matter how badly he got on Jimin's nerves, the older would never seriously harm him. It might be a push on his shoulder or a small slap but never anything more, "You said there was an emergency."

Jungkook's train of thought had totally derailed at this point. He straightened but his eyes went directly to Yoongi's door. It had been odd that Jimin would come from there, "What were you even doing in Yoongi's room that gave you a boner? You two would destroy each other if you tried sleeping together."

"Jungkook!"

The shouting of his name had been accompanied by a light stop of Jimin's foot and his small fingers bunching into fists. The youngest backed down, his racing mind taking a step back. He was asking trivial questions when they had a bigger threat upon them. Of course, he could barely help himself. It wasn't often he was presented such an opportunity to tease his hyungs and when they came, he took full advantage of them whether he consciously meant to or not. And with that, Jungkook sobered himself up, the small smirk he had worn wiping itself off of his face as he set his jaw.

"Namjoon needs us. There's been a serious threat in our immediate area. An assassin is looking for Jin and he literally has been going door to door through the farmers in the area to find him."

"An assassin?" Jimin's eyebrow quirked upwards as he started walking with Jungkook back in the direction of their leader's study, "What assassin?"

"His name is Moon."

Jimin stopped in his tracks, "What?"

Jungkook had kept walking, not knowing that his hyung had stopped until he heard the small 'what' from so far behind him. He stopped himself and turned around to face Jimin. A bit more dread seeping down into the pit of his stomach. Jungkook shrugged a little bit as if uncertain to say anymore, "H-his name is Moon."

"Where is Namjoon?"

"In his study, that's where we're going..." Before Jungkook could even get the entire sentence out, Jimin was already rushing ahead of him, not sprinting but not walking. Panic took Jungkook over and he froze for a moment. He had never seen his gang so disorganized or even so unnerved. Namjoon had never gotten that angry at any of them as he did earlier and now Jimin looked paler than normal after Jungkook mentioned the assassin's name. By the time Jungkook found himself able to move again Jimin had disappeared from sight around the corner. Jungkook finally found his feet and took off after his hyung, sprinting down the corridor and not even bothering to go and get Yoongi as well. Namjoon had specifically asked for Jimin and besides, Jungkook had too much on his mind to go find the eldest gang member and bring him to his leader as well.

Jungkook caught up and was on Jimin's heels within a matter of seconds. He was the fastest runner in the core gang and Jimin wasn't running as it was easy to catch up. Jimin didn't acknowledge Jungkook or even slow down to throw a glance over his shoulder. He knew the youngest was behind him by the thundering noise Jungkook made when he ran down hallways.