~10~

Jin was slumped back in his favorite chair, looking out the window. It had been a full week since he had seen Jungkook and he hadn't heard a single thing from the younger man. Jiho could definitely tell something was wrong. Jin was in a worse state that he was usually in. at least the Jin that had come back from being kidnapped he didn't mope. This Jin did and it was starting to piss Jiho off. It had been a whole week! Jin didn't go to work, or go outside, or go to any of his appointments. He hadn't even gone to see Jackson like he always did. He had actually cancelled their weekly get together in favor of sitting near the window and looking down on the pedestrians walking down below with nothing but an ugly frown twisted onto his face.

If Jiho knew anything, he'd say it was something akin to heartbreak.

Normally, in the past, when Jin was feeling down, Jiho would take him out to get his mind off of things. They would go clubbing or dancing or to the park with friends. Jiho had tried to do that with Jin several times throughout the week but the man had barely even acknowledged him besides to tell him to go away or leave him alone. It was very uncharacteristic and now it was beginning to weigh on Jiho just as much as it seemed to weigh on Jin.

Jiho had tried talking to Jin, asking if he was in a sour mood because of that Minlee man he had slept with. From what Jiho understood, it was obviously a one night stand and now they didn't speak. Jiho could only assume that was what caused Jin to be in such a foul mood. Perhaps he thought there was more to their relationship and once this Minlee guy got what he wanted, he left Jin in the dust.

Jiho didn't have time to comfort his best friend any more than he already had. He had to leave for work, not bothering to ask Jin for a ride. He knew the man would probably pull himself out of his chair if Jiho really needed him to but at this point, another break from Jin would be nice. He couldn't help but feel as though they were growing apart – Jin was putting a rather large wedge in between them ever since he had gotten back from whatever kind of nightmare he had been taken to. So without further argument, Jiho bud his best friend farewell and was off to the metro.

Jin was left alone now and he sighed as he sunk even deeper into his own misery and the half worn cushions of his favorite chair. All he could see to do in his pathetic slum was stare out the window and hope against hope that one of the gang members were going to come back for him. He had thought about Jungkook's words. He was now aware that there was another gang aiming for him due to his public interaction with Yoongi but he didn't want to leave Seoul. What if the gang couldn't find him? It wasn't as if Jin had anyway to contact them and let them know he was leaving. And so he stayed and bided his time for the moment.

Jin wasn't really focusing on anything in particular as he stared out on the rain soaked streets below. The gloomy weather was making his own mood even bluer than it had been before. At least when the sun was out he could open the windows and listen to the birds chirping. But all he could do at the moment was stare at all the people walking past with their umbrellas raise above their heads. He could, that is, until something totally different caught his wandering eyes.

Jin narrowed his eyes at the figure standing on the sidewalk below. He could have sworn he looked like all the other phantoms Jin had set his eyes on in his time sitting at his window. This one did not disappear like all the others, though. This one looked right up at Jin's window, his face covered with a breathing mask that was quite popular to wear on the street. Jin couldn't see his eyes or any features of his face, really. But he knew this mystery man was looking at him.

He waved.

He had most certainly garnered Jin's full attention, something that he had given to nothing but his woes for the past week. All of his thoughts of Jungkook sleeping with him and disappearing left his mind for a moment. What if this mystery person was part of the gang? What if they were finally coming back for Jin? He was crossing the road, coming closer to Jin's apartment building. Jin watched until the man vanished out of his sight but if he were to guess, Jin would say he had gone into the front door to the lobby of the apartments.

Only time would tell, though. And so Jin sat. He waited and waited, his eyes glued to his phone and the clock there. He had held his breath for around two minutes before he slowly released it and forced himself to breathe normally. If the mystery man had been coming for him he should have been there by now. It had been almost four minutes. Jin felt himself deflate a little. It was another mistake on his part. That man probably wasn't even waving to him.

Jin sighed and turned himself back to his window, ignoring the door and letting his eyes drift shut a little sleepily as he hummed to himself. He let his thoughts wander back to his problems and he felt himself become even more depressed with each passing second.

He jolted when there was a knock on his door. Jin looked up and decided to get up and look through the peephole. What if it actually was that man?

Jin felt his stomach drop and the blood in his veins beginning rushing as he became light headed with adrenaline. Could it be a member of the gang? Had they finally returned? Jin made it to the door and glanced out the peephole. He frowned. The man had a black hood up, his mask still in place and his head lowered to where Jin could see nothing of his features and only a bit of bleached hair poking out from the material of the hoodie.

Jin gulped, hard. He wanted to open the door but he felt as though something was keeping him from doing so. His hand was frozen on the door knob, seemingly unable to move just a little bit to twist the object and open the door. He shouldn't have been so nervous, he told himself. It was probably someone from Bangtan even if it wasn't one of the boys he knew.

He was startled when the man knocked once again and he jolted slightly. He had forgotten to actually take action, still frozen to the spot.

This time the man said something. His voice was unknown to Jin and in a way that startled him even more, "Kim Seokjin?" a pause, "I know you're home. I saw you in the window. Open the door, please." The man looked up now, his eyes peering at the peephole as if he was the one who could see through to Jin. His voice didn't leave room for argument, strong and demanding as though he was the one in control.

Jin didn't know this man but he decided to open the door anyway. There was no hiding, really. This mystery man knew his name, where he lived and that he was currently home. There was no hiding or faking him off.

Jin wet his lips a bit nervously and then slowly opened his door. The man now in front of him made no move, "Hello? Can I help you?" Jin tried after a few seconds of silence.

"Move." The man pointed back towards Jin's living room.

Jin's brow furrowed. Where did this man get off tell him to move? And who was he?

"Pardon?"

The other pulled the hem of his hoodie up ever so slightly and Jin caught a flash of a pistol shoved into the mystery man's waistband, "I said move. Let me in."

Jin backed up a few steps, allowing the man inside. He gulped when the man closed and relocked his door, "What do you want?"

"You."

==================

Please comment and vote!

I'm sorry but I can't update on Saturday. I have to get caught back up on chapters and right now I'm finding it a bit difficult to write with everything going on in my life and sometimes it's hard to find motivation and inspiration as well.

Thank you all for being so amazing and reading, though and I hope you enjoy this chapter!