~17~

Jin shuddered. He was alive, though.

Ilhoon had left him choking and crying. Jin could accurately say he'd never felt so horrible in his entire life. His body was aching, burning and stinging and there was nothing he could do but watch as the blood dried across his torso and the bruises Ilhoon inflicted on him turn from red and purple to black and blue.

His throat was scratchy and dry. Ilhoon hadn't allowed him any food or water. Jin swore he could barely even speak. It was nice to be left free of rope. Ilhoon had left him to curl up on the floor, smiling as Jin sobbed. Jin's wrists were an angry red, raw and scraped from being tied and Jin cradled them to his chest tenderly to try and find some form of relief from the stinging and aching.

Jin couldn't even more to scramble away when the door opened again. He wanted to, though. He wanted to jump away and run until he was pressed back into a corner but instead he lay in the same heap on the concrete floor. He knew running was useless.

"Ilhoon did a number on you, didn't he?" Jin's ears were greeted by Yongguk's voice and he shivered.

Jin closed his eyes, trying to keep his breathing steady. He was out of tears to cry, far too dehydrated to even have his eyes fog over. He didn't want to open his eyelids and have to go through even more torture. He was exhausted, too far gone to even sleep well at night but instead zoning and out as his body tried to find rest in the only way it could. It was too dangerous to fall asleep and so Jin was trying his best to stay strong. But with the lack of food and water he was finding it incredibly difficult.

"Here,"

Jin's eyes snapped open to reveal Yongguk standing over him with a water bottle in hand, holding it out to him.

Jin was quick to grab the water, not even caring if it had been tampered with. He was certain it hadn't when he twisted the cap and the seal was still unbroken. He opened it with shaky hands before downing half of it in one gulp. He was so, so thirsty and so, so grateful to have any kind of drink. It soothed his throat but barely – still, that was better than nothing.

"You can have as much as you like," Yongguk smiled.

Jin didn't like that. This man had been the one to be so mean at first. Why was he offering Jin as much water as he wanted?

Yongguk didn't say anything more even if he could see the confusion written out plainly on Jin's face.

Jin's throat was too sore to ask why Yongguk was doing these things. He gulped down the rest of the bottle and heaved in a breath. It felt so nice to have water once more and Jin was appreciative in a way. His boys weren't here to save him yet and if this was a small nicety to even just keep him alive until they came, Jin would accept it and be grateful. He just wanted to live.

"You look like shit, honestly. I don't know how I'm supposed to get hard when you look like this." Yongguk clicked his tongue, running his eyes up and down Jin's torn and battered body, "You need to get cleaned up. Would you like to take a shower?"

Jin was still clutching his water bottle to his chest even though it was completely empty. He had made sure to get every last drop he could from the plastic bottle but the idea of going and getting a shower to where he could be clean and have even more water sounded amazing. Even though it was for a disgusting reason. Jin couldn't even focus on the fact that Yongguk just wanted him to look pretty for him, Jin just wanted some kind of comfort and a shower would certainly do the trick.

And so Jin nodded and scrambled up into a more presentable sitting position than the half slumped position he had been in. His body was screaming at him to stop moving and Jin wanted to listen and just drift off into a blissful slumber but he knew he had to get up and carry on.

Yongguk smirked, "Not very talkative today, are you?"

Jin only shook his head. His throat hurt so badly he would be lucky if he could speak at all. All of his screaming, crying and lack of any kind of drink had dried him up until his throat felt raw and achy.

Yongguk hummed dismissively, "We'll just have to fix that, too. I like it when they beg and I don't want a useless mute as a toy."

Yongguk reached out and grabbed onto Jin's upper arm. The man squeaked before trying to curl up on himself or scurry away but in his current state he was no match for Yongguk and the gangster easily scooped him up.

"Stop struggling!" the man growled and raised a hand as if to strike Jin. Jin cowered back and squeezed his eyes shut but was surprised when no strike came. Instead of being hit, Jin was made to stand. His legs felt like jelly as if they would buckle and he would drop at any moment but Yongguk didn't seem to mind or even notice that he was holding up the majority of Jin's body weight.

Jin watched as the man took his cell phone out of his pocket, opened a messaging app and texted something that he couldn't see. Jin's stomach churned with anxiety. What if he was just calling more people in to come and hurt him? What if he was just tricking Jin into thinking something that wasn't going to happen? He was answered soon enough when the same men from earlier came inside – the two Korean men still wearing masks and the darker skinned, bald man. Yongguk gripped Jin's arm a bit tighter, letting his nails sink into the skin to make Jin squirm a bit before handing him over to the other men.

Jin squeaked as both of his arms were taken and yanked behind his back only to be secured with a harsh cord. He whined at the feeling of the scratchy object digging into his already raw skin but there was nothing he could do. He could barely even speak.

"Get him cleaned up. I want him look nice." He paused, "Get him something to eat and drink, too. After he's done, bring him to me." Yongguk leaned in and gripped Jin's by the jaw, "We're going to have some fun later on tonight."

Jin was blindfolded and lead to a bathroom. He was then allowed to take care of himself and shower. He wasn't given new clothes and with his shirt basically destroyed he decided to leave it off. The water hurt terribly when it came into contact with his cuts and a few of the opened back up and bled as the lukewarm water trickled down his body. But Jin washed them anyway, despite the sting and the pain. He didn't need any of them becoming infected and making his life even worse.

When Jin stepped out of the shower and dressed in his pants, one of the men who had dragged him there stepped into the room and handed him a robe.

"Undress and wear this. We're going to get you different clothes." His voice was deep but not too deep and certainly not as deep as Taehyung's or Namjoon's voice. Jin shivered at it all the same. The man made no move to go or shut the door and Jin only dumbly stared at the man as he waited for some privacy. His heart sank when the man snapped his fingers at him, "Now. Be quick or we won't be feeding you."

Jin felt vulnerable but he still turned his back on the man and disrobed. He didn't want to see the other man's expression as he stood naked in front of him and he quickly slipped the robe on after. He wanted to keep his underwear but that, too, was taken from him. The man scooped all of his clothes up and tossed them out of the room and supposedly to the other men standing out there.

"Are you ready?" the man asked Jin.

Jin wanted to say no or even try and fight but he knew no good would come out of it.

Jin nodded once.

He was ready for his boys to come save him...

==================

Please comment and vote!

Please, honestly feel free to comment anything! I love reading your reactions and sassy remarks! They make my day :)

I'm so tired... I might have to take like a weeklong hiatus cause of my work. My manager screwed me over :(