2

After suffering through the random horrid pain, I found a room and decided to rest there. The fluffy comforter seemed welcoming and I tried my best to lift my own mood. I ran and jumped onto the bed that took up only 1/4 of the huge room.

I felt my fingertips brush against the wood on the bedside table as I spread my arms wide. My eyes closed by themselves and the darkness shifted into a human shape with clouds hiding behind the figure. I clenched my fists and opened my eyes.

Strange

I did it again. Nothing. Something is going on and I'm not enjoying it. I rolled onto my side and quietly sobbed. I'm scared. Sure this man was handsome as hell, but he's dangerous. I can't even approach a door without going through some crazy pains. I started to think about my life before. My dad died a couple years ago and the eventually led to me and my mother becoming poor. Ultimately we lost our house, and was taken in at auctions. Because of my well defined body and my youthful personality, I was placed in the c-section. The c-section was were I'd have to please men and deliver alcoholic drinks to them in the bar me and my mother seek refuge in. My mother on the other hand, was a m-section, in which they do housework such as cleaning and other chores. My job in the c-section had nothing to do with me getting in bed with the men, instead I would have to pull on a show. Never have I been 100% naked in front of a man. I hated my life in the bars but I had to endure the lifestyle for the sake of my mom. If I were to refuse working in such a position, the both of us will be vulnerable.

A part of me was glad when I was bought, but the majority of my emotions consisted of fear, anger, sorrow, and denial. Ever since staying in the bars, I've barely had the time to talk to my mother. In fact I haven't seen her in so long but now that I'm far away, I don't know how I can survive without her. She was always over protective of me. She loved me just as much as I loved her and I know she thought of me before doing anything else. I don't notice my tears building up until I feel a wet sensation on my cheekbone. Maybe I should take a rest. A lot has happened to me and It would be great to have some time to myself. I shut my eyes, just hoping this was all a dream. That my life wasn't this messed up, and that my dad never left us. I closed my eyes hoping I could just start all over.

From the very beginning.

I feel a soft shake and I opened my eyes. A man with brown coconut hair stands above me, his eyes big and two bunny teeth that stand out as he parts his lips. He was beautiful. Just as beautiful as the man I first saw here. His hands were still on my arm as we made eye contact. When I realize our awkward position, I clear my throat and the man shifts to back away. I sit up and lean my back against the headboard of the bed. "You're in my room." He sternly says and I widen my eyes and look around. I just ran into a random room and I completely blanked out, not even noticing where I was. Without looking around, I got up from the bed and respectfully bowed. My hair comes out to cover my face and I get up from my bow as the blush of embarrassment leaves my face. He doesn't say anything, so I just walk out and close the door behind me. Well that was awkward.

I sighed and turned into the hallway but immediately stopped when I bumped into a strong muscular chest. Two hands rudely grip my shoulders and pulls me back just enough so I could see their face. The same man from early morning was glaring at me. "What were you doing in there?" He asks, not daring to break our eye contact. I gulp and I try stepping out of his grip but he only tightens it and pulls me back towards him. "I asked you a question Y/n." He catches me by surprise when he says my name and I whimper. "How do you know my name? Who are you? What do you want from me? Wh-" I cant finish my question when he pushes me against the wall with great force. I arch my back in pain from the sudden push and he leans forward, trapping me between him. "You ask too many questions." He sighs and I shake my head, demanding an answer. With a roll of his eyes, he pulls away from me and looks towards the end of the hallway. "My name is Kim Taehyung, that's all you're getting." He says and walks into the room I just left. I was stunned and bring my hand up to trace my collarbone where I still felt his touch from the beginning tingle.

"Kim Taehyung huh?" I mumble.