26

I woke up the next day to an empty bed. I sighed and pouted, hoping that he was there with me. As if it was a dream, I heard an answer, it was sung by a perfect voice to make my heart melt and my legs go weak. The voice was deep and soft. It sounded like Taehyung's.

The words made me wrap my arms around something, I just don't know what I hugged. It was too buff to be a pillow. I never remember sleeping with huge teddy bear. I rolled my eyes at myself and sat up. Obviously It was a dream.

I repeated the words and smiled. I will never forget my answer. My new guidelines.

"Trust me?"

"Just trust me and wait for me to come to you."

I looked at the door to see Taehyung looking down and leaning against the frame. Looking the other way, I gulped in my words that threatened to come out. "I-I was just telling you that breakfast is ready." He said and I nodded. "Thanks."

He walked away but I snapped up. Wait... how does he know that sentence? I don't remember hearing it on the radio or on the rip off YouTube I was given when I was little only to watch sponge-bob. Plus I believed it was destiny words to me specifically... Walking towards the closet, I pulled out black leggings that reached my ankle and an oversized white sweatshirt.

I pulled my hair in to a bun and looked in the full view mirror. Lifting the sweatshirt, I turned to my side and sighed at my stomach. "I'm so fat." I pouted as I pat it. "How? I literally see nothing but bones sweety." I turned and saw Jimin chuckling. I smiled and walked up to him. "What do you mean only bones, I've been so lazy the past days and I got no exercise. Not to mention I'm starving." I whined and Jimin ruffled my hair.

"Aish.. then come eat breakfast." He dragged me over but I shook my head. "Aniya, I-I can't gain anymore weight." I debated. He sighed and put his hand on my shoulder. "How much do you weight?"

"90"

"How old are you?"

"19"

"Y/n, you're REALLY underweight."

"Ya, But I'm also short." I said and he wasn't entirely convinced. "Yes your short, but that doesn't mean you should weight as much as a 4 th grader." He pulled me to the hallway and pushed me into the dining room. Everyone seemed relieved to have seen me as if I was gone for years.

"Y/n, eat something please." Jimin begged and I rolled my eyes. "Fine, But not too much" He finally dealed and handed me a plate. I looked at Jimin with a 'seriously' face and he rose an eyebrow. "What?"

I pointed to my plate and he just shrugged. "I said not too much" the plate was filled with stripes of bacon and eggs. "Y/n, either this or nothing." He chanced and I smirked.

"I choose nothing." Before I could get up I was stopped by a voice, way too familiar to me. "Y/n, please eat. You're getting thin, and you could get sick." I turned back and made eye contact with Taehyung. He pursed his lips and looked down at his fork that was in his hand. Thin? Me? Where?

"I-i was just saying." He scratched the back of his head and his Adam's apple moved up and down. He's nervous. AWW MY BABY BO-

I sat back down and Jimin gave me back my plate. Everyone started to munch on their meal but I only stared at mine. Since Taehyung was coincidentally sitting next to me, he grabbed my fork and tore off a piece of the egg. Stabbing the fork In the egg, he brought up at my lips and sighed.

I looked at him and he awkwardly smiled. His lips were flat against each other and his eyes complimented his tan skin. "Airplanes coming in." He teased and bit the inside of his cheek. I opened my mouth and he placed the fork of food into and onto my tongue.

I closed my mouth and engulfed the egg with my teeth. Taehyung put the fork down and stared into my eyes as I chewed. His gaze was soft yet strict as he waited till I finished the spoon full. Or fork full?

Everyone suddenly started laughing and i turned to look at them rolling their eyes at Jin. Probably another joke. Jin continued to slip jokes while I sat up and left the room. I took a deep breath before entering the swimming pool room. I needed a refreshing dip.

Reaching for the bag of swimming wear, I pulled out a simple black bikini. Just a regular black bikini Taehyung and I got while shopping in that expensive as flip store. Throwing my clothes to the side I got in and stepped on the bench. Carefully, so I don't slip, I dangled my legs off the edge of the bench and rested my head against the pool wall. The water ended up on the middle of my humerus.

The water had a slow current as it was lukewarm and the lights underneath were off since it was only the morning. I heard the door open and Instead of looking to see who it was, I hid to the closest corner and curled up in to a ball.

"Aish... my back." He groaned. I kept still and I heard footsteps coming. Funny, I'm short enough that the pool wall ended right above my head. The guy got in the water and didn't turn so I was still safe from being seen. From his broad shoulders and the scar on his back, I knew it was Taehyung.

"Did I say the right thing?"

He was talking to himself. His voice was beautiful and deep. I could listen to it all day. My eyes widened and I forced myself not to step out. I held my breath as Long as I could and ducked my head underwater but only that the water now ended right at my cheek bone.

Taehyung stretches his arm out and grunted. I got back up from the water and I slipped. Since I sat at the edge of the bench, I felt myself fall off and into the water.

Shit.