30

"Aww, my baby's pout is so cute" he pinched my cheeks and I rolled my eyes.

"Yah it's your turn." I said and grabbed the water bottle. I took the lid off but before I could sip the soju, Taehyung as stole it from my hands and took a sip. His eyebrows furrowed and he turned to me. "You shouldn't be drinking this." He closed the water bottle and put it on the side of the bed.

"Oppa one more sip.." I pouted once more and leaned my head on his chest. He sighed and placed the rim on my lips. I tried to take it from his hands but he stopped me and did it by himself. I felt as the soju burned the back of my throat and I felt it flow down my esophagus. He pulled it away and I pouted. My head became dizzy and black spots started to form. Woah what's happening?

Taehyung's POV

She smirked and turned around. Her arms wrapped around my neck and she leaned her body closer to mine. "Oppa, pPleAse." She hiccuped. I shouldn't have given her the last sip. She leaned even closer so her head rested on my shoulder and her legs were against my thighs. I looked up and bit my lip.

"Aniya Y/n, your drunk." I pinned her down on the bed and put the game board away. "We should play another time, I won since I got the properties." I chuckled and she pouted. Gosh she's so cute. She jumped up and hugged me. "OpPa!!! Stay with me." I held her around her waist and laid her on the bed.

"We should sleep now" I said while pulling up the blanket. "But oppA. I wan to do mooreee" She slurred and I raised an eyebrow. "But babyyyy it's late" I teased and she purred. "Opp-" I couldn't help it anymore. I placed my lips on hers and wrapped an arm around her, pulling her closer. She moaned in between and wrapped one of her legs around my waist. I licked her top lip and tugged at her leggings. She gasped and took them off.

I gulped and broke the kiss. "Y/n.. are you sure you wanna do this?" I asked almost forgetting she's drunk. "Yes OpPa" She caressed my jaw and leaned forward to catch my lips on hers. I pulled back again and shook my head. "You're drunk babe. I'd rather do it with no regrets then wake up and realizing you've messed up."

She parted her lips slightly and nodded. Her eyes slowly closed and I knew for an instant that she's already sobering up. I smiled and kissed her forehead before laying down besides her. She put her oversized sweatshirt back on and looked like a baby bear. "Let's sleep now." I closed my eyes and smiled when I felt her small hand and arm wrap around to my back and hug me.

Next day
Jackson's POV

I watched through the window as Y/n and Taehyung cuddled to sleep. "This is your last day with her" I said under my breath to Taehyung. Y/n suddenly got up and held her head in pain. Taehyung also moved around and got up when he noticed that Y/n was groaning at the pain in her head.

It's working.

"Should I make you hangover soup? This is exactly why you can't have alcohol at this age babe." Taehyung said and held her in his arms. "Come on Come on... let me in" Y/n fainted. Yes! I was flashed into a room, dark and cold. I saw Y/n lying on the ground and holding her head.

"Babygirl had alcohol I see" I chuckled and kneeled down to her. Her eyes had tears when she saw me and she tried getting up but she failed. "You're weak... my jobs gonna be easier" I leaned down to her legs and licked the skin there.

"Mm" I moaned as I savored the taste. Y/n seemed to weak to shout for help, and she even pulled her legs to her chest and away from me. "Please Jackson... let me go I-" I pulled her towards me, then shoved down the her sweatshirt off her shoulder then dug my fangs on the blade so I could finish step one before getting caught. She grunted and her back arched. I smirked against her skin as her blood flowed through me and gave me energy and power.

"Mm... baby what have you been doing to taste flawless." I asked as I pulled back. Finally, her three marks are complete. It will be much easier. "I'm coming tomorrow. I want you to tell Bang Tan to be prepared. Tell them to use all their strength against me. I'm ready." I order.

Her conscious was lost and I escaped her dream. I returned to the spot in the tree, and looked it the window to see Taehyung worrying. Y/n woke up and gasped. "T-Tae!!" She held onto him tightly and he gave her a kiss on the forehead.

I'm leaving, my next step takes place tomorrow. I flashed off to where Mark was in his dorm room and once he saw my smirk he chuckled. "Great job" he simply said and cracked his knuckles. "Now the rest is up to me."

"Or so you think." I return and he confused my raises his eyebrow.

Y/n's POV

I woke up from the horrifying event and tears left my eyes immediately. A sweat trickled down my forehead and I held onto Taehyung. I traced my shoulder then pulled the side down to show him what I've just recently got. Taehyung widened his eyes at the mark and he kissed my forehead.

"Don't worry Y/n I'm going to keep you safe. No matter what" he said and hugged me to his naked chest. I wiped my tears with my palms and looked up at Taehyung. "H-he told me. He wants you to get prepared, with your strongest assets. He said he's coming tomorrow and he's ready for anything" I asked and he leaned in to kiss my lips hungrily. His lips disconnected from mine and he reassuringly smiled.

"I promise you, we'll keep you safe."

"Tae..."

"I can't stand the thought of his hands on you." he said in disgust and I sniffled. "Taehyung I want to spend more time with you. What if they do come to me?" I wrapped my arms around his torso and sat on my knees. "I-I don't want to leave you" I sobbed and Taehyung caressed my body and brought me onto his lap. "Don't have doubt in me, I promise you I won't let them hurt you. I love you" He soothed and I looked up to face him. He caressed my cheek and wiped away my tears with his thumb.

"I love you too" his bangs fell in his way as I stroked them to the side. I took his lips with mine and kissed his smoothly. He responded instantly and roamed his hand on my body. My hands went from his chest to his side and to his back. He pulled me closer, unintentionally making me grind against him. He moaned in the kiss and bit my bottom lip.