20

I yawned and woke up the next day. I still had Taehyung's clothes on as I stretched my limbs. "Are you finding yourself comfortable in my brothers clothes?" Said a voice and I looked to the side to see Jungkook laying next to me.

I widened my eyes and sat up. "I-oh um.." Jungkook chuckled and poked the inside of his cheek with his tongue. "Come lets have breakfast together." Jungkook held my hand and dragged me to the kitchen.

I rubbed my eyes in exhaustion and the rest of the boys were already sitting and playing basketball with their bread. "Yah Y/n-Ah come play with us." Hoseok called over and I sat next to him. Namjoon sat on my other side and was peacefully eating his omelette.

Yoongi placed an empty cup in front of me and handed me a loaf of bread. "Let's have a competition. Whoever looses has to make dinner" Says Yoongi. Taehyung shot up immediately and went next to Yoongi.

"Go hyung!!"Taehyung asked and Yoongi side hugged him. I tore off a piece of the whole wheat bread and aimed at the cup. I shot and I smiled when I got it in. Yoongi tried and chuckled when he also got the shot.

I tore another piece of the bread and Yoongi pushed the cup farther. I took a deep breath and aimed. When I threw the piece, it hit the rim of the cup then fell in. Yes. I high fived Jin who was rooting for me. Yoongi cleared his throat and threw it in.

I sighed. He pushed the cup farther and smirked. "Bet you won't make it" he challenged and I bit my lip.

I closed an eye for better aim and I aligned the piece of bread. I shot and instead of making it in, the piece hit the side of the cup. The cup toppled over and I lifted it back up. "W-Well, you wont make it either." I crossed my arms and Yoongi giggled.

He threw the bread in almost less then a second and made in right in. I pouted in defeat and Yoongi started dancing around me. "Hope you know how to cook." Taehyung laughed and I punched his arm playfully. "You know what I'm not hungry." I said leaving the dining room.

"Wait Y/n!!! Sorry!" Taehyung ran to me and picked me up like a sack of potatoes. "YAH OPPA!!" I whined hitting his back. He chuckled and smacked my ass. I blushed furiously and stuttered. "I just realized you're wearing my clothes." He laughed and brought me back into the dining room. He put me down and I crossed my arms.

"Yay you're back." Jungkook said sarcastically. I rolled my eyes and flicked his head. "Don't be mad at me, I learned it from Jimin Oppa." I blamed and Jimin pouted. "Hyung!!!" Jungkook turned to him and I pursed my lips together. Jimin looked at me for help and I turned my back on him.

"Sorry, save yourself rule." I said and sat next to Taehyung. Jimin glared at me and he pointed at me. My eyes widened and I gulped. "I didn't teach her, plus she did it not me." Jimin smirked in victory. Jungkook turned to me and I hid behind Taehyung.

"Taetae, protect me." I yelped. He chuckled and held his hands in front of Jungkook. "Hyungie?" He tilted his head and Taehyung pointed to his plate of food. "I'll give you my breakfast if you go after Jimin."

-

After our little chase party breakfast, I looked in my closet for clothes to wear. I ended up wearing a pair of whit jean shorts that reached mid thigh and a navy blue blouse.

Today I felt like doing something with Taehyung to make up the day at the aquarium. I went out my room and wandered off to Taehyung's. When I entered, he was laying on bed with his arms wide out and his legs together. He wore pitch black jeans and a white formal shirt.

He seemed to be in daze while staring at the ceiling. I went up and laid down to the side of him. My head rested on his bicep as he looked over at me. He smiled his boxy one and turned on his side to face me. I got off his arm so he could move it and I laid my head on the pillow.

"Do you need something?" He asked and I scooted closer to him. "I just wanted to spend time with you." I answered and he chuckled. "What do you want to do?." He asked and my eyes widened. "Let's call everyone in here and let's play games." I suggested and he nodded.

"Sounds fun, lets do it." Taehyung went out to call Every one and I grabbed one of Taehyung's empty beer bottle that sat on his table in the far corner for truth or dare. My eyes sparkled at the beer. Taehyung came in with everyone and saw me with the beer.

"Is it empty? Did you drink it!!!!!" He said with worry. I shook my head and he sighed. "Good, you're still under age." I crossed my arms and pouted while sitting on the bed. "Come on, the bed is more comfy."
Everyone sat on the bed and to my left was Jungkook and to the right was Taehyung.

I decided to spin the bottle first and it landed on Hoseok. "Dare." He says. I smirked and bit my lip. "I dare you to answer my question from yesterday." I crossed my arm and he scratched the back of his head. "What was the question." Jungkook asked.

"I asked what t-"

"MY TURN TO SPIN THE BOTTLE." Hoseok shouted and it landed on Namjoon. I frowned when he never did the dare but shrugged it off. " Truth." He answered. "Is it the truth that you broke my rubics cube?" Hoseok crosses his arms and Namjoon laughed nervously. "Y-yea" he stuttered and we all started to chuckle.

Namjoon spun the bottle next and it landed on Taehyung. "Dare." Namjoon looked around and smirked. "I dare you to show her your part from jump on that one concert we did" Taehyung sighed and looked at me. "T-that's embarrassing in front of her." He said referring to me.

I smiled and poked his arm. "A dare is a dare."