17

I changed into my bathing suit which a blue bikini top and a bottom that was white and laced on the sides. I shivered when the air in the room hit my bare skin.

Jungkook called me over and I blushed while walking towards the three men. I only sat on the edge and dipped my feet in the water. The depth said 25 feet. Dang. These people
Have a whole indoor pool. Taehyung chuckled as he walked towards me and I scooted back once he was close enough to hold on to my knees. "Come on in, the water doesn't bite." He said as he pulled on me.

Before I could protest and warn him, he pulled me inside and I was engulfed in water. I gasped for air and threw my arms around, stunned since I didn't have time to react. I got back in my senses and swam to the top. My hair got wet and caught water between strands. The water in my lungs were gone and replaced with air.

I thought the other boys left when I couldn't see them, but then I was pulled up so that my waist and below was in the water and I was holding onto someone. I held on to Taehyung's shoulders and kicked harshly. My own two legs tangled with Taehyung's as he chuckles at me.

Knowing the ground is long far, I looked up in his eyes with a pout. He had a smile and worry written on his face at the same time. As if he knew I was going to get mad at him. I pursed a smile and hit his bare chest playfully. He laughs and caressed the skin on my waist with his fingers.

"You're so mean" I whined and Taehyung whispered in my ear. "Sorry babygirl." I looked him in the eye and blushed even harder. When I noticed our position, both almost naked and holding onto each other tightly, our lips inches apart, him nibbling his nose against mine, I squeaked.

"Yah come on love birds!!" Jimin shouted and laughed afterwards. Taehyung looked back then forward. "Here, climb onto my back." He smirked and turned around while holding onto my arm. "I-it's Fine, I know how t-"

"I-I-I-I-it's Fine o-Oppa." Taehyung said in a high voice, imitating me. I furrowed my eyebrows and swam to the side benches of the pool. "I'm staying here, no exceptions." I said and crossed my arms, acting mad. He smiled at me and I frowned.

His smile turned into a smirk and he started counting down, making me raise an eyebrow.

"1...2..3!!" All of a sudden Jimin and Jungkook came beside Taehyung and all three of the maknaes splashed water at me. Because they are all unfortunately strong, it felt like a whole tsunami hit me. I held my hands up in defense and yelped.

When the sudden attack ended I laughed but immediately shut up and remembered to act mad. I stood up on the bench underwater but before I could get out I felt someone pull on to my leg. Falling back, I groaned. I looked up and realized Taehyung held me so I basically sat on his forearm in the water.

The three men laughed and I pushed Taehyung away and swam towards Jungkook. "Oppa..." I called out to Jungkook and he hugged me to him and I smirked. "Yes baby." I pointed at Taehyung and his smile looked faded. He looked like he didn't like something. Hehe jealousy...

He shook his head and replaced his faded smiled with a boxy one. "Taehyung Oppa is being a meany." I complained and Jungkook chuckled. "Should I take care of him for you?" He asked and I nodded immediately.

Taehyung laughed and swam around the pool as Jungkook chased him. Jimin was chilling with me as we both watched. I giggled and sat on the bench again. "Yah Jimin Oppa." I called for him as I got out the pool. He looked up with the happiest smile on his face and I reached my hand out for him.

"Let's go before Taehyung does something." I said, loud enough for only Jimin to hear. Or I thought only Jimin heard. YET AGAIN I was yanked back in the pool and I held onto the person so I don't fall. "HEY!!! STOP, LET ME LEAVE!!" I shouted as I tried to escape Taehyung's grip. "Sorry babe, Jungkooks on my side now" Taehyung teased.

I reached out for Jimin so I didn't have to be in Taehyung's hands and I can escape the pool but Jimin smirked and got out the pool. "Sorry Y/N, it's save yourself rule." He laughed and grabbed a towel before leaving the room.

I turned around to Jungkook and made puppy dog eyes but he chuckled. "Like he said, save yourself." Jungkook copies Jimin's actions and soon enough I was alone with Taehyung. Half naked. In a pool. With me in his arms. Great.

I sighed and Taehyung turned me around so I faced him. "Looks like it's just you and me Y/N." He smirked and let go of me making me drown into the water. I felt my lungs cancel out the air and let the water feel at home. My mouth and nose were blocked and I shut my eyes and threw my arms around as I swam back to the top. This jerk!

I swam back to the surface and Taehyung lifted me back up and I sobbed out the water until I felt air enter me again and energize my heart. My arms were wrapped around Taehyung's neck and my head rested on his shoulders. His arms wrapped around my waist while his fingers twirled underwater.

I was furious and shook while Taehyung was laughing and teasing me. I felt him let go of me but I held onto his neck strong enough so I don't fall. "S-stop!!" I whined and he chuckled while replacing his arms on my waist.

"I'm sorry baby don't be mad at me." He said and leaned me against the pool wall. I felt my fingertips brush the water and I smirked. Pushing Taehyung away, I stepped on the bench to leave the water only to be pulled AGAIN.

I frowned and blinked. "You said you were staying here no exceptions." He used my words against me and I shook my head. "That's not what I meant." I said as I laughed at him and he adoringly gazed into my eyes.