27

Taehyung's POV

I was gonna turn on the lights of the pool and turn off the light of the room since it looked majestic with the colorful water. A splash caught my attention and I turned immediately. The water rippled all the way in the corner and my eyes widened.

I swam to the corner and held my breath. A little girl I've grown familiar with swam to the top and 2 feet away from me. She sheepishly smiled.

I see Y/N wiping the water from her precious face. She made eye contact with me and blushed. "I'm sorry, did I interrupt you." She quietly says.

"N-no. Of course not. Actually I wanted to t-"

"I'm sorry Taehyung, I have to go."

She put her foot on the bench and stepped out. My heart broke and I bit my lip. Maybe it's just not the right time. Once she was out the door with a towel in her hands I held my hands up. I remember her feeling so perfect between my arms.

"Jerk!!" Those words repeated in my heads again and I sighed. Might as well watch the lights. Right? I tried not to be one. But my anger got the best of me. I feel that familiar beating in my veins and I had an urge to do something yet I don't know what or why.

Y/n's POV

The fact that i was going against my guidelines made my heart clench for him. I wanted to talk to him and give him a chance, but I'm still not ready. I need more time. I hope it's never too late.

I put a robe on since I planned on going back to the pool later and searched the house for Baekhyun. Might as well shower later. He was seated on the couch in the living room eating oysters and I went up to him. "H-hey. I need your help." I sat down and fumbled with my fingers.

"I-I can't do it." I confessed. He raised an eyebrow and tilted his head in confusion. "Why can't you?" He Asked and had a look of concern. "I just can't face him without blushing or feeling something for him." My lips were bleeding a bit since I nibbled on my lip. He sighed and put his arm over my shoulder. "Then blush freely. It's cute, and I'm sure he thinks the same."

I pouted and hit his shoulder playfully. He chuckled and leaned back on the couch. "Im not kidding, don't be afraid." He lectured and I nodded. He got up and left to his room or wherever. I leaned my head on the pillow couch behind me.

My legs shivered at the thought of him finding someone else. He won't... right. I mean it's not like he's dated other girls in the beginning. Right? I need time. So much time. I don't think I can handle everything.

I watched as Jimin walked in and smiled. "I already put it in your room, but you can only drink it at night." He said. I raised and eyebrow and he sat next to me on the couch. "What?" He chuckled and flicked my head. "Ow. Oppa." I whined and he shook his head.

"What do you mean!!!" I pushed on. He facepalmed and leaned in to me. "The soju" He said. I widened my eyes and smiled. "Really, Thank you!" I was about to get up when I was pulled back down. "I said at night, when everyone is asleep." He said and flicked my forehead again. "Jimin stop." I said annoyed.

He chuckled and smirked. "Aish, you pouty kid." He stood up and turned back. "If I figure out you drank the soju before 10 then I'm never getting you any again." He said and walked off. "And be thankful, you're underage."

Rolling my eyes at his sass, I stood up and walked back towards the pool room.

Please be in there
-
Sorry short chap.