Finale

Taehyung and I are walking in the forest and I follow the path towards the hill. It's sunset, a beautiful time in which cherishable memories are kept within me. A small smile sits on my face and Taehyung stands besides me, awaiting my next move. I sit down and he sits besides me. My eyes never leave his as I admire the sparkle in them and see my own reflection. It's time.

I take his hands into mine and he intertwines our fingers. I lean up to him and place a peck on his lips then pull back, awaiting till the sun is at the rim to tell him. We were to get married soon, and I am semi scared of what his reaction maybe. What if he was disappointed? Or not ready? What if he doesn't even want a child? I didn't know anymore but I knew for sure I can't keep such a big thing a secret from him. He is destined to find out sooner or later especially since he's the father.

The sun hits the rim. I shiver nervously and gulp. Taehyung can sense my discomfort and he lands his warm hand on my own. "Hey are you ok?" He asks and I sigh. I can do this. "I need to tell you something." I pronounce and he raises an eyebrow cluelessly. "Go on." He says and I bite my lip. I knew our family would flourish. Taehyung did kill Jackson, but he did it for a good cause, and there was no proof of the killing. Therefore it's safe to assume we're nowhere near getting targeted by police and other patrol managements. I snap out my daze and crack into a cheeky smile as I can't help but excite at the news although I've known for quite some time.

"Taehyung." I mutter and he impatiently sits, his grip on my hand tightens and his eyes seem so mysterious yet I read him like an open book. "I'm pregnant." I say. A rush of wind brushes past the two of us and he's quiet. My eyes fill with worry when he doesn't respond. I'm about to get up and leave from the suspense but before I could, Taehyung pounces on me. I fall back into the grass and he drops kisses on every inch of my face. My cheeks, to my nose, to my forehead, to my eyes and then finally my lips. But he takes more time on my lips. He cherishes me with his hands and I feel droplets of his tears slide onto my face and down to the ground. Then I become emotional, and we both share our heavenly love with each other through the kiss.

When he pulls back, his chest heaves up and down and there's a smile on his face that never leaves. He caresses my cheek and kisses me again. When he pulls back this time he looks into my eyes. "Y/n we're going to be parents? I love you. God I love you so much." He dives his head into the crook of my neck and cuddles into me. We both sit on the hill and I nuzzle up against him as we watch the sun completely disappear and the moon take over. "I love you too Taehyung. I'm so glad you found me." I whimper and squeeze him tight as if he was my teddy bear.

He lays his lips on me again, for the millionth time and I chuckled. "What?" I ask and he dearingly gazes deep into me.

"I'm satisfied now." He says before drowning me in his endless pool of love.

From starting off with a broken and abusive love life to a dead father and both a waitress and a stripper at a dirty club, and then to living with a family of vampires to finally falling in love with one and letting go of my whole past.... I'd say right now: I don't regret a single thing. The love of my life is making me laugh with our future baby in my womb. This is what I wanted. A loving family, a peaceful environment, Taehyung. I got what I wanted.

I'm satisfied.