19

"W-what are we now?"

He sighed and chuckled afterwards. His hands came around my waist and to the front to back hug me. His arms rested against my stomach and his mouth was near my ears.

"Whatever you want us to be babygirl." He whispered, sending shivers down my spine. "I like spending time with you like this." I confessed and bit my lip nervously. "Me too, you're fun to play with and tease." He giggled and I nudged him playfully.

He broke the back hug and ran his soapy hands on my arms and sides. "Lift your arms up so I can reach your sides." He said and I obeyed. Both my arms were up and he ran the soap on my sides. His fingers brushed the edge of my breasts but I ignored the contact, knowing he only wants to help wash up.

After he was done with my sides, he shifted into a position so he could wash my legs. I was leaned against the tub wall and Taehyung was in front of me, between my legs. Good thing there was a bath bomb to cover my private parts.

He put more soap on his hands and he traced my legs and thighs. His hands went all the way and to the back of my legs to my ass. I swallowed my saliva and he cleaned the mark that Jackson made. I looked up at him to see him already looking back at me.

"S-sorry if I touch something you don't want me to." He said and let go of me when he was finished. I felt bad for ruining everything we tried to do together. First the aquarium, then the pool, and now if I tell him I'm uncomfortable with this he'd feel bad. But I didn't feel uncomfortable.

"Now let me wash you up." I said and his eyes widened. "Of course" He said surprised by my sudden want. "Also just saying." He paused and went closer to whisper in my ear. "It's big. Try not to touch it" He winks and I blushed furiously.

"I-I'll just a-avoid it Then." I said and took a deep breath in. Taehyung chuckled and handed me the soap. I rubbed it against my hands and started with his collarbone. He was still facing me so I thought I'd do his front first. I made sure to stay the height so my breasts don't reveal. My hands trailed down to his abs and I gulped.

Dang. He works out a lot. Especially him having a tall stature, he was really buff and his bones must be powerful.

"Like them?" He said referring to his abs and I snapped out my daze. "W-well you work out a lot Tae." I teased and he chuckled while feeling flustered. No wonder I can't push him off of me sometimes.

I traced the side of his body and arms then I twirled my hand to tell him to turn around. He followed and I placed my hands on the back of his neck. I traced down his spine and onto his front . When I was cleaning his waist line I accidentally touched something hard and huge. "Ah... y-you want to go that f-far baby?" He moaned and I widened my eyes.

"W-was that your-"

"Yup"

My eyes widened and I put my hands back. "I-I'm done." I said then quickly poured water at the spots that didn't get water. Taehyung chuckled at me rushing so I could get out and he held my hands. "Calm down sexy." He said then poured water all over himself. "S-sexy?" I squeaked and he smiled.

"Aish.. you innocent baby." He complimented and I bit my lip. "Well I'm done, I should get going." I said and stood still. "C-can you pass me a towel Oppa?" I asked Taehyung and he handed me the white one.

"T-thanks. See you tomorrow"

"You're not eating dinner?" He asked and I shook my head. "I'm not hungry." He nodded and I quickly put the towel around me when I stood up. I got out the tub and waved at Taehyung. "B-bye Oppa." I said and entered Taehyung's room since he had a bathroom attached to his room.

I got out one of his white shirts and some sweatpants and quickly changed into that. I took the towel with me when I left the room and I put it in the washing machine.

Right when I entered my room, I jumped on the bed and sighed. "Alone.... final-"

"Actually you're not alone." I looked up to see Jimin smirking. I pouted and crossed my arms as I sat up. "How dare you leave me, even Jungkook left and I was alone with Taehyung!!!" He chuckled and walked up to me. "Aww, too bad babe" he tapped my nose and I furrowed my eyebrows.

"Next time Taehyung begs you to play with him, I'm not helping." I smirked and he shrugged. "Well I'm stronger then him." He said and I shook my head. "Haven't you seen!!! He has abs!!!" I said pointing out the obvious.

He raised an eyebrow and leaned into my ear. "Haven't you seen. I have abs too sweetie." He said and lifted up his shirt. I hesitated before he placed my hand on his abs. I widened my eyes and looked into his eyes.

"Aww so close he has more. Sorry Oppa" I giggled and he flicked my forehead. "Ow. That hurt." I rubbed the spot he flicked and he scoffed. "That hurts because I have so many muscles." He pointed and I rolled my eyes.

"Sure you do."

"I even work out, I did it right in front of you."

I laughed and he nibbled his nose against mine as if he was my brother. "Aish you child."