38

"J-Jackson... please let me sleep" I begged

He chuckled and laid down next to me. "Unless it's with me" He said and wrapped his arms around my body. I brought my hands down from above my head, still cuffed in front of me. Feeling disgusted of his hands around me, I didn't waste time to close my eyes.

And it happened again. I was flashed into a room full of light but no furniture or anything. Suddenly, I was lifted into strong arms and I turned around. My heart ached when I saw Taehyung with eyes of hurt, pain and anger. "Y/n, you don't deserve this it's all my fault, all I did was watch." He said and placed his lips on mine. His arms wrapped around me and I didn't waste time to respond back. I put my arms around his neck and wrapped my legs around his waist.

I loved this. Spending time with him, alone. His hands went to my rear to support my weight. His tongue slipped in between our lips and he nibbled it against my tongue. I sucked on his top lip and bit it afterwards. Running out of breath, I pulled back and kissed his forehead. "Stop it Taehyung. Just stop it. It's not your fault, those handcuffs were made to prevent you from using any type of power" I told him and caressed his face with my hands.

He put his forehead against mine and smiled. "I promise it'll only take a little amount of time left" he said and I reassuringly smiled to him. "Take all the time you need" he nodded and leaned me one more time. His lips were soft and sweet as he licked both our lips. We pulled back again and he moved my hair out my face.

"Taehyung..."

He hummed in response and placed his head on my shoulder. "You need to know something" I told him and he shot his head up. "What is it baby" he set me on my feet and looked down at me. I sighed before telling. Jin told me to keep my mouth shut but... he needs to know.

"Whenever you bite me, it feels stronger then everyone else's. Yours is different. Even when Jackson bit me, yours is still out matched." I paused and looked up at him to see his poker face. "I asked Baekhyun about this and for some reason I was relieved." His faze started to harden and he gulped. "W-what did he say?" He stuttered. Nervous yet curious he stepped even closer to me.

"Taehyung you're a pheon? And you know this don't you?" I told him with a weak smile. He stiffened and fell to the ground. Gasping, I helped him up only to be pulled to the ground next to him. "I loose control...I swore never to go back to that form." he trailed off, too surprised and impacted by the familiar news. "Taehyung..." I caresses him and held onto his hand. His fingers intertwined with mine and he widened his eyes at me. "Y/n.... I'll get you out for sure" he promised and kissed my forehead. "Don't you ever doubt me" he pointed and I nodded. "But what-"

Taehyung stood up and cracked his knuckles in fury. "I'll take it on. I'll learn to control it." He suddenly says and I whimpered. "Taehyung don't force yourself. We can think of another way." Taehyung paced down for few seconds before snapping. "That's it" He finally concluded and he helped me up. I raised an eyebrow and tilted my head in confusion. "Tie him down. I'll knock him down someway then I'll take something dear to him. If I use it against him I'll have an advantage since he's not immortal yet." He plans and my eyes sparkled. I admire him. He was still able to make me feel protected after everything that's Happened.

"Test it out" I suggested and he nodded. "On Jackson" he finished and twitched his eye in anger. "Ok baby" he kissed my lips one more time and smiled. "Time to wake up but I promise I'll get you out." He pulls me in once again to cherish me and fades away.

I started to fade away too when Taehyung left and I smiled. "I love you". My eyes opened and I moved my hands to my face to see them still cuffed. An arm traced around my figure and I suddenly remembered the disgusting incident. I almost puked on myself when suddenly Jackson started moving. He placed his head on my shoulder and took in my scent. "Awake already babygirl?" I kept my mouth shut and I got up from the bed. My red dress was still on but only half way unzipped. "W-where is your bathroom? And can I have some clothes?" I asked and he got up and walked towards his walk in closet.

He pulled out a black dress and a towel with keys to my handcuffs. After unlocking the cuffs he threw it on the bed.." The bathroom is right there" .He pointed to the door with a picture of me on it and I creeped out. I stopped in my tracks and looked around all the walls and realized pictures of me was all over. My eyes widened and I gulped. Running into the bathroom the first thing I did was turn on the faucet to the bath tub then look for a window. I found one, very small but I could manage. I climbed on top of the toilet and pulled dow my dress. Realizing it'll be too fluffy, I quickly changed into the black one.

 Realizing it'll be too fluffy, I quickly changed into the black one

I climbed up the toilet again and unlocked the shader window. That was easy. I thought. I then tried to lift the actual window but it was too tight. Suddenly, my body moved on its own and I got off the toilet, closed the faucet and I walked out the bathroom door. Jackson stood there with a smirk on his face and his arms crossed.

I stood in front of him and furrowed my eyebrows. He held me by the shoulders and shook his head. "Tell master what you did" I placed a hand on my mouth but he snatched it off and locked my hands behind my back. I shut my eyes tight and tried to control my voice but failed. "I tried to escape master" I said by force and I looked up in Jackson's eyes to see anger.

"You asked for it" he pulled me into the room where everyone was locked up and pushed me to the ground. Everyone's head snapped at my direction and they all started shouting out again. "SHUT IT" Jackson screamed. I picked myself up off the ground and stood up. "Should I demonstrate what would happen if you try to escape?" He said wrapping an arm around my shoulder. No one responded except one. "Don't you dare!" I turned to see Taehyung with a smirk he winked at me and I blushed. Now is not the time Y/N.

"Really now?" He slapped me hard across the face making me stumble and step back. I held a hand to my face and gasped. The suddenly-