22

"I ruined our moment together."

Taehyung shook his head and lifted my chin up. "Don't think like that." He said and gave me a reassuring smile. "Let's watch a movie together." He said and dragged me back to the bed. We both scooted so our back rested against the backboard that we put pillows on. The Tv was in front of us and Taehyung placed in a DVD. "What movie?"

He smirked and put an arm around my shoulder. "Are you scared of us?" He asked and I quivered my bottom lip. "Sometimes." He smacked his lips together and chuckled. I laughed with him and he nibbled his nose against mine.

"Then never mind."

"Never mind what?"

He shrugged and I pouted. The movie wasn't scary at all. I guess he was just trying to scare me. We were watching infinity war and some parts made us laugh.

"Where's Gamora"

"I'll do you one better who is Gamora."

"I'll do YOU one better why is Gamora."

We both laughed and Taehyung hugged my waist closer to him. Taehyung's laughs and giggles were so adorable my heart melted inside. Since my head was against his chest, I heard his heart beat and it was fast. It made a rhythm and I smiled. Taehyung's legs tangled with mine and I felt the heat radiate. I draped my arms over him and snuggled my head into his chest.

When spider man rolled in I jumped up and gasped. I've always had a celebrity crush as Tom Holland. "It's Tom Holland!!" I held my chest and my smile was wide. Taehyung pouted and hugged me back to his chest. "Nothing's special about him." He said and quivered his lower lip. I looked up at him and giggled.

"You're right, Quill is better."

"Yah!!" We both laughed and continued to watch the movie. After a while, the movie ended and I was left in shock. "WHAT!!" The thought of Tom Holland gone made my heart break. I hugged Taehyung for comfort and he smiled in victory. "Yes!"

"Tae... does that mean Spider-Man is dead?" I asked with a pout. Taehyung nodded and hugged me tight. "That means you're all mine." Taehyung showered me with light kisses and I giggled since they tickled. He rolled over so he was above and I was on bottom. I leaned in and closed the space between us. He smiled and held my chin. I closed my eyes, enjoying the kiss while he did the same.

He took his other hand and wrapped my legs around his waist. My hands trailed up his neck and into his raven black hair. His lips moved against mine and he took my bottom lip between his teeth. I gasped in the kiss and put a hand on his chest. He trailed his hand up my figure and I felt my center heat up. Oh no no no. I'm not ready yet. He stopped all of a sudden and pulled back with a smile.

"We can do this another time, you must be tired." He said and I sighed in relief. "Thank you." I said and smiled. He placed his forehead against mine and nibbled our noses together. I'm so glad he understands. I still need time to process everything.

-

I woke up the next morning and the first thing I saw was a shirtless Taehyung. I widened my eyes and sat up. He was still sleeping peacefully and his hair was drifting to the other side. I laid back down and moved his strands off his face. He looked vulnerable and like a lost child. I had the urge to hug him but I didn't.

My heart beat faster when his hand gripped my wrist that was stroking his hair. I gulped and I tried retreating my hand but he pulled me forward and on top of him. "Morning baby." He greeted while opening his eyes.

I blushed and nervously smiled. "M-morning Oppa." Taehyung smiled and leaned in for a kiss. His lips caught mine and his hand slipped around my waist. He pulled back and smirked. "Go change and I'll see you at breakfast." He said and let go of me.

I got up and instead of going to my room, I went to Jungkook's. He was sitting up on his bed and staring down at the ground. When he heard the door to his bedroom close behind me he looked up at me and smiled.

"Hey Y/N." He waved over and pat the spot next to him. I smiled and walked over to him while sitting down. "How are you? Yesterday you seemed a bit... off." I confessed and Jungkook chuckled. "I'm fine. Hey are you and Taehyung together?" He asked and I raised an eyebrow.

"I really don't know, it's complicated." I answered and Jungkook nodded. He took a deep breath and turned to me. He looked as if he has regret on what he's about to do and I held his hands. "Are you ok Jun-"

He smashed his lips onto mine and my eyes widened. I didn't move or respond since I had no idea what to do and how to handle this situation. He leaned closer, making me lean back and my back came in contact with the mattress. Jungkook's hands wrapped around my slim waist and he bit my lip asking for entrance.

I still went frozen and Jungkook noticed as he broke off. "I-I'm So-" I ran out the room before he could finish and traced my lips with my fingers. My hands shook and I gasped for air. I don't know anymore. What should I tell him. I don't want to break his heart.

I placed a hand on the wall for support and held my chest. He's a brother to me. I went to my room and stripped off my clothes. All I felt like doing today was stay under my sheets. With only my bra and panties for comfort, I slipped under the duvet and sighed.