25

"Even after, you ended up calling my name in your sleep." He spoke on the other side and I fell to the ground, my tears fell wildly and I pushed my hair back.

"I'm sorry baby. I'm not gonna lie that was my first intention. Your mother-" he stopped mid sentence and sighed. "I'm just... sorry." His footsteps were heavy as he left the room. I felt my heart break into many pieces. I stuffed my face into my hands and sobbed out the rest of my tears.

Why is this happening to me? Does he even care about me?

"Y/n, are you there?" That voice sounded like Baekhyuns and I felt calm around him. He's older, and he knows what's going on, right? I opened the door to the closet slowly and peaked my head through. He smiled once he saw me and walked to the other side of the room to meet me.

"Uh. Hey we haven't really talked much but I just wanted to give you some company." He said and opened the door. He took his hand out for me to take and I accepted it. I stood up with his help and let out the breath I was holding.

He sat down on the bed and I sat down next to him. "I have a question." I said breaking the silence Baekhyun turned to me and hummed in response. "I actually have a lot but, what is the awakening of eve?" I asked and Baekhyun licked his lip. "Well, the awakening of eve is when a vampire takes a mortal which has to have pure blood, otherwise known as eve." He paused before continuing.

"Taking three bites of eve, will grant a vampire much more power and a somewhat God's life. But these bites aren't like normal vampire bites. Once they have become god, the mortal they used, will be in their favor." Baekhyun finished and I shivered. I moved my hair to the side and showed him the bite I got from Jackson.

Baekhyuns eyes widened and he held his head. "That's... you're an eve? This whole time, Taehyung had an eve?" I could tell he was shocked. "Your mother is Yui? That piece of shit." He said and I stiffened. It's another one right? No way my mom is a vampire. And did he just call her a piece of shit?! "What is Taehyung?" I asked and Baekhyun raised an eyebrow. "T-that's none of your bu-"

"Yes it is, what is Taehyung?" I asked again and he rolled his eyes. "If I tell you, you can't tell him." He said and I pulled on his sleeve. "Please tell me." He sighed and held my hand. "He's a destined pheon." Baekhyun finally let out and I tilted me head. "A what?" I asked and he chuckled.

"Taehyung is a pheon. A pheon, is a creature unlike vampires in the sense that they have More abilities. He doesn't just suck blood. He was a son of two normal vampires yet he was chosen by stars and he was the most fit heir out of his brothers." He said. I pursed my lips together and looked up at him. "D-does he love me? O-or at least care about me?" I asked. Curiosity got the best of me and I sat on the edge.

"He tries, to love you, he really tries but pheons are capable of anything yet struggle in emotions. But Taehyung is strong, I know he'll find a way for you two." He said and I felt sorry for him. Pheons can't feel? Is that what he's trying to say? He tries to love me...

"He talks to me about you so much. I feel like his dad almost." Baekhyun chuckled and I felt tears blanket my orbs and I grinned uncontrollably, finally given answers I so desperately desired. "T-thank you Oppa." I wrapped my arms around his neck and chuckled. He held onto my waist and chuckled as well. "Don't worry about it." I let go of him and he ruffled my hair before he left to run a few errands.

I sobbed out tears, more of relief then surprise. "Things are going too fast for me." I said and laid in bed. I think I just need to rest. I brought the covers over my frozen body and cuddled against the mattress. What if Taehyung thinks of me of how I think of him. I never told him I loved him either.

I shut my eyes and Hummed a lullaby to myself.

"Im stuck but I'll give you time. Just tell me what to do in the meantime." I silently pray.

I shut my eyes and sleep found its way. I sighed and drifted off to dream land.

Taehyung's POV

She prayed. My heart broke. Her voice was beautiful and the moment Baekhyun left, I stood outside her door. It was quiet after and I peaked in to see if she was asleep. Her small petite body was under the covers, I walked closer to see her clearly.

Her face was red from her crying and beneath her eyes were puffy. Her lips were slightly parted as she took small baby breaths. I slipped in next to her, knowing I would have to wake up early so she doesn't see me. Carefully I wrapped an arm around her figure and kissed her forehead.

Her arms wrapped around me like I was a pillow or teddy bear and she was still sound asleep. I sighed and held her closer to me, not too tight so she wakes up.

"Trust Me. Just trust me and wait for me to come to you." I answer.

I soothed as her face relaxed and she smiled. My heart still felt broken. I let tears slide down but I wiped it away quickly. "Jerk!" I recalled her words. She started dreaming and I couldn't help myself. For some odd reason, I can't hear thoughts, yet I can listen to dreams if I sincerely try.

In the dream, I stand in front of her, but... I was angry. Is this how she thinks of me? I shut my eyes as I concentrate. In the dream she apologizes then throws herself onto me for a hug. "I know Taehyung. You don't care about me. I know it too well but I love you. I really do. Y-you can leave I don't care but I can't stop thinking about you." She whispers lucidly. I open my eyes, leaving the spectator view of her dream. I didn't know how I responded but I was satisfied already.

I smiled in joy and kissed her lips lightly, so she doesn't know I'm here.

"I love you too Y/n. So much"