32 (holy watah +21 pt2)

I nodded and he smirked.

He hovered above me and he tugged at my panties. His eyes looked into mine for acceptance and I hesitantly nodded. He pulled down my panties and threw them in the pile of his boxers and my bra. I squeezed my thighs together as reflex and he trailed his pointed finger around my womanhood. I gulped and he leaned down to catch my lips with his.

He licked my top lip while I sucked on his bottom one.  His lips dominantly won over our small war and he bit mine hungrily. "You turn me on so bad" he said and I moaned as he fumbled with my breast. He massaged it and then Squeezed it like I did to his buddy.  I grunted and my nails dug into his back.

I weakened and my spread my legs wide. He smirked once he got between my legs and he leaned his mouth down to me. His lips came in contact with my womanhood and he ran his tongue over the spot he kissed. I already felt myself getting excited and I gasped as he entered a finger in me. It wasn't long before he entered two more summing it up to three. I moaned and groaned as he curled his fingers inside of me.

My walls tightened on purpose and Taehyung smirked while taking his fingers out. He licked the pre-cum off seductively and kissed the inside of my thigh. He trailed his kisses down to my knee then back up to my womanhood. He placed his tongue inside smoothly and it felt like a tsunami of pleasure hit me. I moaned and put a hand on my mouth so I wasn't too loud.

He ran his tongue on all my corners and edges and his hands held on tight to my ass. "T-tae.." I moaned and he smirked in satisfaction. My legs dangled on his shoulders as he continued to enjoy my taste. I felt something in my stomach nod up and I shook. "M-my stomach- s-omething is h-hap-" he put more pressure into me and I felt my knot fade away and myself releasing a stringy liquid.

Taehyung licked me all and I was surprised when he managed to drink all of me. He sat back up and stared into my widened eyes. "Good job, it's the first time you hit your orgasm." He chuckled and smiled down at me. I sat up and looked down at myself. Before I could get up, I was pulled onto Taehyung's lap. "Hey we're not done" he said and aligned me onto him.

"T-Tae... I'm scared." I said. I didn't want to feel pain. "Don't worry baby, I'll go slow." He said and kissed my lips for reassurance. I smiled and nodded. He placed me down onto him and I felt my insides ripping apart. He was huge!!! I felt a massive train of pain hit me and I bit Taehyung's shoulder as he did the same to mine.

He didn't move and I felt him pant. I decided to follow him and stay still until the pain died off. I sighed in relief when the pain faded and I waited for Taehyung. "Are you ok?" I asked him and held his forearm he nodded his head and looked up at me. "I'm fine, are you ok?" He asked and I nodded. He smiled and I grinded against him since I sat on his lap. He moaned and I gasped at the way he filled me up at the correct length.

My back was against the mattress as Taehyung pulled me down and he was still inside of me. He seemed to scoot deeper into me and hitting my most sensitive spot of all time. I held onto Taehyung's neck and moaned loudly. He thrusted into me after he reached my spot and I clenched my fist. Unintentionally, my walls clenched around him as well and he grunted. "Y-you feel so good" he said and panted.

I lost my breath and I gasped as he thrusted harder and deeper. A sweat trickled down my forehead and my heart beat faster. We're actually doing this. It feels so right. My thoughts were interrupted when the same knot formed in my stomach.

"Y/n... I'm about to-" he didn't finish his sentence but I knew what he was going to say. "M-me too" I gasped and he thrusted once more before I couldn't hold it anymore. He both released at the same time and sighed in relief. Once we were done, Taehyung got out of me and handed my something from his drawer.

"Have this" He said and opened the bottle and handed me a pill. "What's this?" I asked and gulped it down with the water he gave me. "Pregnancy pill." I widened my eyes and looked down at myself. "Don't worry, you're not pregnant" he said and I sighed. "I had a feeling this would happen so I prepared the pills. He winked at me and I blushed.

I laid back down after taking the pill and Taehyung laid next to me. "That was the best feeling yet" I said and leaned my head on his chest. He kissed the top of my head and wrapped an arm around me. "No joke" he added.

I sighed and smiled softly while tracing his abs lightly with my finger. I felt Taehyung smile at my and he held me tighter. "Hold me tight, Hold me tight oh no, do you trust me? do you trust me? I only want you to hold me tight." he sang and I bit my lip. His voice was the most beautiful ever and I felt my heart leap."Taehyung... you should be an idol." I said and looked up. He chuckled and shook his head.

"N-no I'm not good enough" he stuttered and I shook my head. "No your voice is so beautiful. I'm in love with it" I complimented and he smiled. "It's not as beautiful as you though" I blushed and he kissed my forehead. "Do you wanna know how I found out I love you?" He asked and I nodded my head. "Remember the day we fought, about your bite?" I nodded again and scooted closer.

"Well after, I couldn't stop thinking about you. I wanted to kiss you again, to tease you and see you smile again. You just wouldn't leave my head."