28

I stepped into the now dark room with the pool lights on. Looking towards Taehyung, he sat on a the pool bench as he leaned his head back on the rim of the pool and looked up at the ceiling. I tried being sly but the door creaked as I closed it and I squirmed.

Taehyung looked towards my direction and immediately sat up. "Uh.. hey." I waved awkwardly and took off the robe, now only In the bikini, then got in the pool, only to sit on the bench next to him. He scratched the back of his head and cleared his throat. "A-about earlier, I'm sorry." I pursed my lips after saying that and he looked at me.

"Actually, I should be the one to blame." He said and I sighed. "Stop making everything your fault." I said, trying to avoid blushing in front of him. He raised an eyebrow and shook his head. "Why?" He asked and I pouted while furrowing my eyebrows.

"Because it's not your fault."

"Then whose fault is it?"

"Mine!" I said, trying to prove a point. He rolled his eyes and scoffed. "How?"

"I keep ruining our time toget-"

He smashed his lips onto mine and I stiffened. I tried to not think about how good his lips feel against mine, but in the end, I responded back to the kiss. His arms came to wrap around me as my hands went up to his hair. He made sure to lick my lips and bite my bottom one before pulling away.

I looked up at his orbs which were rainbow since it reflected the waters color. He took his arms back and took his thumb and pointer finger to squeeze the bridge his nose. "I-I'm Sorry." He said and I released the breath I held in. "That wasn't your fault either." I stated and he side eyed me.

"We're both to blame." He finally concluded and I agreed. "You're right." I leaned my head back and it hit the pool wall behind me. I think I should ask about those words. My tongue came out to wet my lips before I turned to Taehyung. "That Thing..." I broke the silence and he faced me.

"What thing?" He acted oblivious and I rolled my eyes. "Trust me" I said and he nodded. "What about it"

"Where is it from?" I cracked my knuckles nervously underwater and he sighed. "I made it up." He said and shrugged his shoulders. I raised an eyebrow and looked down at the water. "Then how come I know it." He shrugged at my question and twirled his finger underneath the water, creating a tiny whirlpool.

His eyes glistened and it looked like he was about to cry. No... probably just me. "Want to... stay with me tonight?" He asked nervously. "I have to do something." I said as if that was a stupid question. "Really?" My heart beat faster when he said that and I gulped down my Saliva That covered my tongue.

"Please... I need to tell you something too." He said and I sighed. "B-but my soju." I whispered. Taehyung raised an eyebrow. "Your what-"

"Nothing!" I broke off. He chuckled and wrapped his arms around me when he turned towards me. "Please hear me out Y/N." He said and stood in front of me, off the bench and his thighs against my knees. The water came to his lower abdomen and to my upper stomach. I nodded and he half smiled.

"If you went to Jackson, then in the end I will bring you back to me." He started, I already felt myself melt in his touch and dissolve into the water. His voice went from begging to straightforward in less then .01 seconds. "You know what kind of person he is, if he takes you, you would be living like a slave." I froze and squeezed my thighs together.

"A-and what about my mom. What did she ever do." Taehyung's gaze darkened and he gulped. "She killed my parents and my youngest brother, even younger then Jungkook." He said. I paused. No way mom did that. "How old was he?" I let curiosity get the best of me as I scooted closer to him on my own will. Taehyung's eyes were coated with tears and I was for sure this time.

"Daehyun... was only 2 when he died. Because of your fucking mother." He suddenly snapped and then weakened his grip. "I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to say that." He instantly apologized and let go of me. I missed his touch already. I looked down at the color changing water and bit the inside of my cheek. "Mom never went out to meet new people, she always stayed inside... with me and appa" I recalled.

Taehyung looked up at the ceiling and his breath hitched. "Cause she didn't want you out her sight." He says while I raised an eyebrow and took his hand. "You're her only daughter, pure blooded only daughter." He said and when he looked down his eyes were red as he tried to hold his hatred in. I frowned and hugged him with my arms around his neck. He froze but later hugged back.

"I'm sorry, I never knew my mother was this kind of person." I said with tears building up in my own eyes and he pulled back. "Y/n, please. Tell me what else Jackson said." He begged and I sighed. "He asked me if you ever said I love you to me, or that if I knew you'd be done with me after your plan." I spat out. He puffed out his cheeks and moved my hair behind my ear.

"Baby, just because I didn't say it, it doesn't mean it's not there." I looked up at him In confusion and shook my head. "I don't know what you're talking about" he chuckled and held me tighter and closer to him, lifting me off the bench and into his embrace.

"Y/n..."

"Hm?"

"I love you"