12

I looked down at the ground as he slammed the door to his room and locked it. Fear grew inside me and I was yet to see what he wanted. "Strip." My eyes widened at his command and I looked up at him.

"Taehyung...what are you saying?" I begged. His gaze never broke or weakened and he stepped closer. "I said strip. You did it at the clubs why not now?" He growled and I grew annoyed. Rolling my eyes, I took off my top and pants.

"Are you satisfied yet?"

"I haven't seen enough."

"What is wrong with you?!"

"Maybe you should take those off" he snapped and looked down at my lingerie. I froze and looked down at the pile of clothes I created. "Well, what are you waiting for." He pushed on. My anger built up more and my fear stepped back. I knew in the inside I shouldn't get mad since he could do something but something told me to...

He faced the left when my hand slammed against his face. My eyebrows furrowed and I covered my body. "How could you do this! I don't know what to think of you anymore! You were so sweet today and I thought you changed." I argued. I picked up my pile of clothes and shrugged on the outfit, then I went towards the door. I couldn't though since Taehyung flashed in front of me.

His hand gripped my wrist life threateningly. I looked up and instead of anger, he had a smirk on his face. A smirk. YOU COCKY PIECE OF S-

"You're gonna regret that." He chuckled deeply, making my anger retreat. His eyes darkened and he licked his lips. "That look on your face just begs me to take you." He stepped closer to me and wrapped his arm around my waist skillfully.

His fingers slipped under the rim of my jeans and he took in my scent. "Taehyung, please don't. I'm sorry." My eyes glistened as I pleaded and he leaned his head into my neck. I scrunched my eyes in pain as his fangs dug deep into me, swallowing the deepest parts of my blood.

I moaned in pain and disbelief. "T-this isn't g-gonna fix anythin-"

"Shut up and let me enjoy" he pulled back and looked down at my lips. "No one is allowed your blood. No one can touch you. No one but me. You're mine again finally." He looked back up at my eyes and held both my wrists behind my back. My lips quivered as he moved closer. You're mine... again? What does that mean? Purposely dodging, he kissed the corner of my lips.

I felt my heart beat out my chest and my palms getting sweaty. My lungs seemed to close all the air entering and I gasped under my breath. His delicate yet long fingers traced my skin on my wrist. One of his hands trailed down to caress my curves while the other continued to hold both my hands together.

"Taehyung please. I-I'm scared." I confessed, my legs went weak and he looked into my emotional eyes. "Aww babygirl is scared of me? Remember a couple hours ago I said that I'm your boyfriend?" He question before bringing his hand to hold my face. I nodded with my lips slightly parted.

"That was meant for you to take seriously. You wouldn't want to cheat on your boyfriend right?" He pouted with a bit of sincerity. I nodded. "I was gonna push him away. I'm serious." I said.

He chuckled and I realized that his eyes were different. They were blue and narrow, although it still fits his face, I had a feeling he wasn't being himself. "Pictures last longer." He broke the silence as well as my concentration and I bit my lip. "Taehyung this isn't you." I finally said.

He raised an eyebrow and ran his tongue on his lips. "Baby you're wrong" His hand pulled down my left sleeve and I struggled to get my hands out as he prepares to bite me again. "Taehyung, please just stop and lis-"

"JACKSON GET THE FUCK OUT OF HIM!!" Jimin came in with a gun in his hands and my eyes widened.Jackson. That name sounds familiar. Taehyung let go of me and I immediately ran behind Jimin. Jungkook was right behind me as I observed the scene. "I knew there was something wrong with you the first day she came. This really isn't like you. You're usually sweet to everyone and you-"

"Shut the fuck up will you. And give me back the girl." I knew it. He is possessed. He growled and Jimin almost pulled the trigger but didn't. "Jimin, please don't." I begged. He sighed and put the gun down. "Jackson, get the hell out of my brother." Jimin lost his patience. "I'm not done yet." He scoffed. His eyes changed.

All of a sudden Taehyung fell to the floor while clutching his heart. My eyes widened and I ran to him. "Taehyung!!! Are you ok?" He opened his eyes and parted his lips but immediately pushed me away. "Get out. Jungkook, Jimin get her out." I shook my head and I went up to him. "No, I won't." Tears spilled one by one when he was engulfed in such an agonizing pain. It felt like my heart ached and broke. I can't see him in pain, it hurts me for some reason.

Taehyung looked up into my eyes and whispered in my ear. "It's ok precious, I'm fine. I'll talk to you later." He said then pushed me away. He groaned and I looked down to his see arm and neck bloody. "Get her out. Please hyung. And bring Baekhyun." He said looking at Jungkook and Jimin.

I got dragged out and I threw my arms around. "Get your hands off me!!! Don't you see he's injured!!" Once we left the room Jimin looked in my eyes sincerely and smiled before leaving to maybe fetch Baekhyun. Jungkook dragged me into my room and embraced me in a warm hug. "Jungkook, didn't you see he was injured why didn't you do anything." I asked with tears already staining my cheeks.

"Shh... It's late you should get some sleep." He said but I furrowed my eyebrows. "How are you so calm?!?! Your brother is dying right now!!" I almost yelled. Jungkook laid me down on the bed and rubbed my back to make me fall asleep. "Y/N, he's gonna be fine trust me. He is stronger then he looks." My breath hitched and I sighed. But who is Jackson, and how come I feel like I know him.