18

Taehyung smirked and rolled his eyes As I tried to escape his grip. He held onto me tighter and his hand trailed up my thigh.

I stiffened and looked down at his hands that were underwater. He smiled softly and I looked back up at him. "You're still not mad at me right?" He asked and I widened my eyes and looked down again to keep up my act. I quivered my lower lip and Taehyung's other hand held my chin up to face him.

His fingers felt soft against my skin and the sensation made me want to close my eyes. "If I make you moan then you can't be mad at me." He challenges and I smirked. "Challenge accepted." I said and pursed my lips. He chuckled and leaned into my purses lips.

I knew he was gonna kiss me, but how could he when my lip are pursed tog-

His other hand tickled my clothed center and I leaned my head back to stop myself from making sounds. Since he had full access to my neck he placed his lips on the side of it and kissed it softly, enough to make a spot. My hand went to his hand that was on my center and I tried pulling away but he was too strong.

I felt a shock of electricity from my head to toe. Taehyung pulled my body close to his so I felt every part of him. I looked into his eyes, my head not leaning on the wall anymore, and smirked when I still didn't moan.

He licked his lips and bit it afterwards as if he had a plan. His lips were placed on mine and I widened my eyes when I forgot to keep them pursed. His hand pushed my panty to the side and he felt my naked center. I blushed furiously and my body sweat uncontrollably although it was in water. He bit my lower lip and licked it after wards, asking for entrance. It was hard to say no but I found a way to push his lips away.

His hand was still on my center and I closed my eyes and leaned my head on his shoulder. I tried pushing his hand with my face still red as a tomato. I squeeze my thighs together.

I gave up on pushing his hand away since I didn't have the strength to match him. Forgetting about the challenge, I moaned. "Oppa..." He smirked in victory, but his hand was still there.

"Doesn't sound like you want me to stop."

... he has a point. I didn't want this to stop. I looked into his eyes and leaned into his lips. I crave for him. For his touch. My trembling lips met his and my hands went up to caress his face. He took this sign to let his fingers slip into me. I broke the kiss to make sure he was warned.

"T-Tae it's my f-"

"I know baby, I'll go slow." He said as he put in a finger summing it up to 2. His fingers filled me up inside and he curled them to make me squirm. I moaned and grunted onto his lips. To my own surprise, I didn't know I'd let someone do this to me.

His fingers pumped once and the water turned colorful. I raised an eyebrow and realized they were the nightlights. He added another finger making me yelp. "Ah... t-Tae" his other hand trailed to the back of my bikini top and I shook. I don't think I'm ready to go this far...

I held onto his forearm to stop him and he let go of me. He pulled his fingers out and he stepped away from me as I gasped for air on the bench from the intimate scene. Realizing everything, he hit his head and sat beside me on the bench. "I-I'm so sorry Y/N, I-"

"No I'm sorry, I keep ruining everything for us and I make you feel bad about it." I fumbled with my fingers and gulped. Leaning in, I gave his lips a peck and blushed. "S-sorry." I shut my eyes tight. Taehyung chuckled and held my chin, making me open my eyes.

"You look so cute when you feel guilty." He said And stood up. I stood up as well on the bench and got out. "Now come on, let's shower. Again." He laughed and I got a towel for each of us. I joined his laughter and he winked at me. He walked off first and I stood while admiring the night lights.

Honestly I don't know what we are now. Are we still friends? Does he love me? I don't know...

I snapped out my daze and followed Taehyung.

He turned the doorknob to the bathroom and entered. I handed him his towel and backed away. "You can shower first." I said. I turned around and he gripped my wrist before I could leave. Looking back, I raised an eyebrow. "Do you need something?" I asked.

He smirked and pulled me in the bathroom with him. "Didn't I saw we'll bath together?" While closing the door, Taehyung turned on the water and grabbed the soap. "B-but Oppa I'm n-"

"Don't worry baby, I won't try anything on you." He said and I gave in. "You go in first, I'll close my eyes." He said and I nodded. His eyes closed just as he promised and I took of my swimming suit to be completely naked. I looked at Taehyung to make sure he wasn't peaking and I gently went in the water.

"Y-your turn." I said and closed my eyes, putting my hands on my eyes to stop from peaking. I heard shuffling and finally the water rustled. "Done." He said as he turned off the water when it was full to right above my breasts.

Since Taehyung was tall, I could see his abs and I tried my best not to look down. He sat right next to me and I brought my knees to my chest. Ruffling my hair, Taehyung reached for the soap.

"Don't be shy, let me help you wash up." He said as turned me around with the soap in his hands. He rubbed it together against his hand and put the soap down.

He placed his hands on my bare back and went up to my shoulders. I blushed and stiffened when he went back lower. "T-Taehyung I have a question." I stuttered. He hummed in response and I took a deep breath.

"W-what are we now?"