11

We came back after shopping and I felt like a horrible person since Taehyung was holding all the bags. "Tae, should I help?" I asked while taking some bags from him. "No no no I got it." He set the bags down on my table and grabbed my hands.

"How was your first day with a boyfriend." I looked the other direction and pouted. "I'm not answering that." I said. He rose an eyebrow and smirked. "If you don't answer..." He stopped mid sentence causing me to look up at him.

He pushed me to the bed and started to tickle me under my arms and on my stomach. I laughed with tears almost coming out my eyes, and I tried stopping him but he wouldn't budge.

"T-TAE!!! YAHH" He stopped and my jaw hurt from smiling so much. He giggled and hugged my figure closer to him while lying down next to me. "Answer me or it's coming." He said teasingly bringing up his hands.

I held my hands up in defense and looked at him, lips only inches away. He was so breathtakingly beautiful. His personality falls right after. The way his orbs reflected the suns light and how his tongue goes out to lick his lips- As if time stopped, I watch it happen. Who wouldn't want to be with someone like him?

He's so perfec-

He started tickling me again and I dug my head in his chest as a reflex. "I LOVED IT!" I finally shouted causing him to chuckle. He pulled me back and was leaning in for my lips. I stayed frozen and when his lips only brushed against mine, he went to the side and kissed my cheek.

"I'm glad you liked it" he smiled. The door opened and Baekhyun came in while clearing his throat. His eyes widened at our position and I stood up. "D-did I interrupt something?" He asked. I shook my head and Taehyung stood up.

"Wait for me in the living room, Y/N go play with Jungkook or something" he told me. I raised my eyebrows and cleared my throat. "O-ok"

I walked out of my room and made my way to Jungkook's.

Taehyung's POV

I sat down on the off white sofa in the living room and Baekhyun crossed his legs as he leaned back. "So what came up?" He asked.

I looked behind me to see if anyone was there and looked back at him. "Jackson, he's back. That must mean he's gonna take something from me." After I said that Baekhyun bit his lip. "One bangtan member?" He asked. I shook my head.

"I told them to look out, they know how to handle themselves." He replaced his serious face with a wide smirk and I furrowed my eyebrows. "What?" I asked, oblivious to his thoughts.

"What if he takes the girl. You care about her right?" He pointed. I checked one more time If anyone was looking and shook my head. "...No." hesitation. "I only care about getting revenge on Yui." I spoke. Doubt.

"Sheesh. Harsh" Baekhyun squirmed and I rolled my eyes. "I'm sorry?" I said, more of a question.

"We have to do something about Jackson." He said and I agreed.

Jungkook's POV

Y/N sighed as she looked around my room. "So what do you usually do in your free time?" She asked. I smiled at her question and shrugged my shoulders. "Nothing really." I said while sitting next to her.

"Have you been drinking the juice I gave you? If you need more then we have some in our pantry." I pointed out while resting my head on her lap and closing my eyes. She stiffened but relaxed later. "Jungkook let's go get something to eat from outside." She suggested. I chuckled, vibrating through my body and onto hers.

"Didn't you just go out with hyung though?" I took in her cherry blossom scent. Hearing her whimper in defeat ,I opened my eyes. "Sorry Babygirl but maybe next time. I don't feel like going anywhere today." I said.

Her cheeks were shaded a tint of red when I spat out a nickname for her. I pinched her cheeks and she quivered her bottom lip. "Don't do that." She slapped my hand away and pushed my head off her lap.

"Yah why'd you do that?" I complained.

"Cause you pinched my cheeks." She crossed her arms and I chuckled. She looked adorable when she was mad. The thought of Taehyung's plan destroyed my smile. Will I see her after we're done with her?

"Where's Jiminie?" She asked. I got up and stared at her figure. "In his room. But don't you want to be with me?" I pouted hoping she would stay but she smiled and shook her head. "It's not that, I just wanted to talk to him" I nodded and waved. "Well I'm going to sleep so goodnight."

Y/N POV

"Since your here why don't you sleep with me?" Jimin asked. I blushed a bright red and coughed on my water. "I-it's f-fine" I said but he insisted and even pulled on a pout. "Fine" I gave in and laid on the bed next to him.

"Should I sing a bedtime song for you." He asked with an eye smile as I accepted. Pulling me in his embrace, he kissed my forehead. "I-I'm so sorry, you probably don-" he was about to pull away but I stopped him. "I-it's ok. I actually feel comfy." I said with hesitance. I gave Jimin a smile and he chuckled.

His eyes stared into mine, and as if time stopped he leaned closer. My hands became sweaty but I felt no attraction. His lips brushed against mine but before I could pull away or before he could continue the door slammed open.

"Y/N. To my room. Now." Taehyung said in a strict tone. I raised and eyebrow and gulped as his glare grew fiercer. Sighing, I walked past him and into his room as he followed behind.