14

"N-no!" She cried. She fell to the floor with her hands covering her ears. I kneeled down to her side and comforted her. "What happened?" I couldn't see anyone as she looked making me raise an eyebrow.

"J-Jackson I s-saw him!! Please Taehyung!!! Take me back!!" Tears fell from her eyes making my heart tear up into pieces and the name Jackson made me furious. I picked her up bridal style, not caring what people think about us. She was my top priority, the only one I want to worry about now.

Placing her in the backseat of the car, I climbed in next to her and pulled her on my lap. "Shhh... don't cry" I coed as she sobbed, making my shirt wet. Her body felt petite and fragile as I caressed her and the short breaths she took made me think wrongfully.

Not the time Taehyung. My sexual drive is not helping the current situation right now. Especially with her on my lap.

She hugged my waist and I kissed her forehead. "What did Jackson do to you?" I asked, my voice going octaves lower. She wiped her tears and her skin was cold. "H-he gave me a bite but this one is w-weird. A-and He said t-that-"

"Where did he bite you?"

She pulled up her shirt and tugged at her pants so that a dark reddish purple mark was shown on the junction between her lower and her upper body. I felt myself burn up with anger and I traced the bite mark. "W-what does it do?" She asked with concern.

I looked up at her and held her closer to me. "Just..." I held her hand and she Interlocked our fingers. "Y/N, he's trying to get to you. It may possibly kill you, but only if he wants it to." Her eyes widened in horror and she fought to get off my lap but I held her. "Shh... I'll keep you safe" I whispered.

Her tears fell down like a river and she covered her ears. "GET AWAY FROM ME!!! D-d-d...." she leaned her head against my chest and cried. There's something she's not telling me. I shook her lightly, hoping for answers.

"Y/N, what else did he do to you?"

Flashback warning- harassment

"Hey baby, come here for a second!" Jackson yelled. I ran up to him and he patted his lap, telling me to sit on him. I hesitated before giving in. "Yes Jackson?" I asked unaware of the handcuffs he hid.

His hands held mine and snatched on the handcuffs, tying my hands behind my back and calling out for someone. "Im getting impatient let's just get this over with!" He yelled. Another man which Ive grown to know was his roommate, came in and raised an eyebrow. "Is she even eve?" I was about to question before Jackson shut me up by throwing my to the floor.

"Her blood is one of the finest, she has to be eve. And her mother is Yui." Jackson advised. The other man smirked in victory and chuckled. "Great then lock her up."

"Lock me up!!! Jackson what-"

"Shut up babygirl. Save the energy for your screams"

My eyes watered and I was dragged into the basement with nothing but a single pillow. Jackson locked the door before making his way to me. "Just in case the plan doesn't work, we need an alternative plan with you." He said while harshly pulling on my legs.

I backed up but he only pulled my shorts down. "J-Jackson I can't do this I-"

"You talk too much for a Babe" He said as he ripped off my shirt leaving me defenseless. Once he saw my red lingerie, he pushed me in the ground and leaned to my womanhood and tugged at my panties. "Where should I leave your mark?" He asked and he pulled me up at him and kissed a spot, few inches from my center.

"Right here" I cried out in pain and tears prickled my eyes. "Ah, Stop j-Jackson you're hurting me" my groans were oblivious to his ear as his fangs dug even deeper, hitting my bone. He finally pulled back making me weaken and lie on the ground with my eyes closing.

"W-w-what did you.... do?" I asked in an agonizing phantom pain still striking my body. "Let's just say I'll make sure you always come back to me."

End of flashback

Her breath hitched as more tears fell down her face. "I- am so sorry I ruined our day out." She hugged me and I played with her hair. "No baby, it wasn't your fault don't think like that." I held her for a while longer before she stopped crying and relaxed. Holding her chin up, her eyes were closed and I smiled.

"I will protect you. I promise." I said as I leaned into her lips. Only inches away, I stopped. What am I doing?

I let her lay in the backseat while I drove us back home.

-

Your POV

I woke up in my bed and walked to the full wall mirror. My eyes were puffy and red from all the crying and my cheeks looked swollen. I'm scared. How will I face Jackson again. I changed into a pair of mid thigh shorts and a sweatshirt that was long enough to cover my shorts and make it look like I'm a hoe who wears no pants-

Pulling down the shorts a bit, I traced the bite from Jackson and my heart skipped a beat. I immediately let go of my shorts and held on to my head from the massive pain. "What is with all t-"

"Hey Y/N," I looked towards the door and saw Jungkook. "Hi Jungkook." I went up to him and he wrapped his arms around my waist. He chuckled and bit his lip. "Come on, Let's go eat breakfast"'he said.

I figured I slept the whole evening and night till the next day. Jungkook went out the room and I followed him to the dining table. Everyone waved there hands and Taehyung looked up, immediately running to me.

"Are you feeling better Y/N?" He asked and I nodded. "I'm fine, sit with me!" I smiled and dragged him next to me. He chuckled and sat on the left of me while Jungkook sat on my right.