24

An hour or so passed and I still lay in bed. My room wasn't locked anymore but I was still In Jimin's shirt. I feel as if I'm stripped away of energy. I wanted to tell Taehyung about the Jackson thing but I knew I shouldn't. Well at least not yet.

As if everything happens in coincidence. I heard Taehyung's voice outside my door. "Hyung, I don't care. I need to check on her." He argued, most likely with Baekhyun. I immediately faced the opposite direction of the door and shut my eyes.

Please don't come in. Please don't come in.

I heard foot steps away from my room and I sighed in relief. Before i could relax from the relief, the door barged open and I held my breath and shut my eyes. The blankets ruffled and I was pulled on my legs until I fell out the bed and I was on the ground. I held my head in pain and Taehyung bent down to my level.

"What happened?!?!" He asked and I furrowed my eyebrows. He tried his best not to look down since as he dragged me the shirt lifted. He sighed. "Just tell me what happened. Jimin said you were crying and calling out someone's name." He looked at me with concern and I raised an eyebrow.

"I-nothing happened, I was just sick so I slept and that's it." I said an he pulled a straight face. "Kitten, I know when someone is lying." That nickname. That's what Jackson called me. "U-uhm..." I stuttered and he rose an eyebrow. "Are you ok?" I shook my head and held his hands.

"I-I mean I'm fine, just a little weak." I began and he nodded. He brought me onto his lap and he embraced me. "Wow Y/N you're burning hot." He said and looked at me with worry. "Both ways of course." I giggled and smacked his chest playfully. He chuckled and held my forehead.

"Do you want medicine?" He asked and I shook my head. "No it's nothing I already had medicine. I should be getting better soon." I convinced. He nodded and leaned his forehead on mine. He stared down at my lips and I gulped. It's awkward when I'm only wearing a shirt and lingerie and he's fully dressed.

I also stared down at his lips as he leaned closer. I held onto his shoulders and scooted closer on his lap. He held my waist and his other hand held the back of my neck. I stiffened. I didn't want him to figure out that Jackson gave me a mark. He brought me closer by pushing me by the neck. He landed his lips on mine and sucked on my bottom lip. I moved my lips against his and gave his shoulders a small squeeze.

He moaned in between and I twitched. My hands went up to tangle in his hair and he moved his hands against my skin. His left hand went to my panties beneath the shirt and he went under them only to caress the old bite Jackson made. His right hand went up to trace my curves and to push me even closer to him. By now, we were lacking in any distance.

He took out his tongue and licked my lips. I followed him since I still wasn't a pro at kissing. Both our tongues made friction Against each other and fought for dominance. Without breaking the kiss, Taehyung laid me on the floor, parallel from the bed.

My hands went down to his clothes chest and around to his back. The kiss lasted for a while longer before he pulled back and took his hand out of my panties and up to move my hair away from my neck. He smirked in victory when he found what he was looking for.

"I knew it." I knew he was looking at the new bite cause his expression changed to mad. His eyebrows furrowed and his grip on me tightened. He was on his knees, which were on either side of my thigh and he pulled down only the side of my panty that has the bite.

I was relieved when he still had no view of my most private part. His fingers delicately traced the new and old mark at the same time and he bit his lip while looking up at me. "And why weren't you planning to tell me?" He asked and I froze.

"I-I didn't want you to be mad. Or overprotective of me." I said and he sighed. "I wouldn't have been mad if you told me. But either way I'll be overprotective." He said and got off of me. I sat up and pulled the shirt to cover myself, even though he's seen me in a bikini.

"Why would you be overprotective of me? The only reason you have me is for your plan against my eomma." I said and looked down at the ground. He snapped at my direction and widened his eyes. "What?" He asked and came closer to me. I stood up and walked back. "H-he told me everything..." tears pricked my eyes and I kept walking back away from him till I hit the wall. He stood up and trapped me between the wall and him.

"What else did he tell you." He said in a strict voice. I took a deep breath and shook my head. "And why should I tell you? Maybe I should go back to Jackson. Be apart of the... awakening of eve shit or whatever." My eyebrows furrowed and Taehyung's gaze softened.

"Awakening of eve..." he repeated and he wrapped his arms around me. I pushed on his chest and bit my lip hard till it bled. "Let Go of me you... jerk!" I insulted and he slammed me back to the wall with a pained expression. "Tell me what he told you." Taehyung said once more with a soft voice. I didn't fall for it though. I escaped his grip and ran into the closet and locked the door.

"Even after, you ended up calling my name in your sleep."