3

I sat in the huge living room, still not having any idea of where I sleep. The same guy from earlier walks past but still not sign of... Taehyung. The name sounds familiar. I feel as if my mother has told me that name before. I don't know if this should increase my worry or if I should feel safer. The guy sits besides me, saying nothing but just stares at me. I gulp and awkwardly look away. He still says nothing and I clear my throat. "Do you need something?" I finally say and he chuckles obnoxiously yet cute. His bunny teeth protrude as he licks his canine tooth which seems to be too sharp to be normal. "No, but it looks like you need something." He leans closer and I furrow my eyebrows and keep the distance.

"Y/n." We hear a deep voice from behind the couch and I turn to see Taehyung glaring at the back of the boys head. "Come with me, Jungkook hunt for deers." Taehyung instructs. I stiffen. He's making this little boy hunt for wolves? Where am I? No- why are they hunting for deers? The so called 'Jungkook' boy huffs rudely and stands from the couch, stomping towards the front doors which I can't get passed without crying in pain. The elder holds onto my wrist and drags me behind him. Obviously having absolutely no strength compared to this buff man, I let him drag me and push me in the room I first entered which seems to be his bedroom and office in one. I don't notice him locking his door until I look up into his eyes. He parts his lips and his teeth stain with dry blood. I gasp and hold a hand up to my chest while walking backwards, eventually hitting the wall with Taehyung dominantly pinning me. No chance of escape. This is not my first encounter with a vampire, yet I'm still surprised. His whole body towers over me and he leans into my neck. Is he sniffing me? He grunts when I place my hands on his chest in attempt to push him away. Of course my attempt fails miserably. "Baby you smell delicious." He says and I yelp.

"I'm sure your blood is as fine as gold." He licks my neck and it's as if I'm paralyzed and I can't move. Usually, I knew how to defend myself from a man if they went too far, but right now, I was insanely weak. One hand leaves the wall and grasps my waist. A strangled squeal leaves my lips and he places a kiss on my neck. I all of a sudden scrunch up when I feel excruciating pain dive into my neck and swipe blood away from me. I groan, mainly gasping for air but the man above continues to envelope me. "I-I can't..." he pulls away abruptly when he hears my pleads and I drop to the floor. I'm shaking as both my hands caress the spot he's bitten on. Now I understand. He's a vampire. So that mark up by the doors were planned to prevent me from escaping. Taehyung steps back and I look up. I'm in pain, but I can't help but be dazzled by how flawless he looks. Blood drips down the corner of his mouth, his eyes are hooded, veins are popping out and color him red. My heart thumps wildly but I blame it on the fact that I've just lost blood.

He stares at my vulnerable form and chuckles, licking his lips as if he's amused by my submission. "I hope you enjoy your stay, cupcake."