21

"A dare is a dare."

He sighed and grabbed his phone to put it on.

His voice was raspy and apparently this concert was for a fundraiser in Jungkook's old school. Taehyung had orange hair at the time, and although he was younger, he was still hot. Especially with his deep voice, it did something to me.

I unintentionally smiled wide and when he was done I clapped my hands. Ok honestly that was pretty attractive plus his looks- WHAT AM I THINKING. "I think you look nice with orange hair." I complimented and he ruffled my hair. "Thanks babe." He whispered.

"I have a better voice." He said. Everyone laughed and I nudged his arm. He rolled his eyes at every one and spun the bottle. It landed on me and my eyes widened. "Uh-"

"Dare, ok. Every time you pick truth you have to take something off." He smirked and I pouted. What's the point of playing truth or dare if no one was going to listen to me. "Ooh he's making it dirty" Jimin pointed out. I spun the bottle and it landed on Jimin. He chuckled and said Dare.

"I dare you, to.." I scooted up to him so I could whisper it in his ear. "Sneak me beer tomorrow night so I can drink." I whispered. He nodded and I went back to my spot. "Hyung what did she say?" Jungkook asked and Jimin shrugged.

I high fived him and smiled to myself. "What did you tell him?" Taehyung asked and I shook my head. He smirked and bit his lip. "Then I'll figure it out."

Jimin spun the bottle and it landed on me again. I pouted and looked up at Jimin. "Again!"

"Truth or dare, Y/N." He asked and Taehyung seemed to be impatient. "Truth, But wh-"

"HAH, you have to take something off Y/N." Taehyung bounced and I raised an eyebrow. "Why?" When I realized, I widened my eyes and changed. "I meant dare."

"No. Take something off." Taehyung insisted. I blushed and shook my head. "Give her a break she said Dare." Jimin said and Taehyung sighed. "Don't worry Tae. It'll go your way. Y/N I dare you to make out with the person to the right of you." My eyes widened and Taehyung smirked.

Ok, we kissed, but we never did it in front of anyone. I blushed and shook my head. "I said truth first." I shook my head but Taehyung held onto me and placed his lips on mine. My eyes widened and everyone clapped there hands and cheered. He lifted me onto his lap and he sat on his knees while I cradled him. I tried pushing him off but again, he was buff.

He caressed my cheek and licked my lips for entrance. "Ok that's enough let's move on." Jungkook interrupted but Taehyung still continued. I put a hand on his chest to signal him to stop and he did. He put me back down on the mattress And smirked. My hands shook and I blushed extra hard.

We played almost all day and so far I was fortunately not chosen for truth or dare. Taehyung spun the bottle and it landed on me I gulped and he smirked. "Truth or dare Y/N?" He said with a strong gaze. I was afraid to say dare but I would also feel uncomfortable If I had to take something off.

"D-dare." I stuttered. Taehyung patted his lap and I raised an eyebrow. "I dare you to sit on my lap for the next three rounds." He chuckled and I averted my gaze to Jungkook who was biting the inside of his cheek. "You know what, it's getting late we should probably end the gam-"

"Great." Taehyung said as he set me on his lap. My back faced him and his hands hugged my waist. I was flustered and I bit my lip. I'm not gonna lie, I was very comfortable in his lap. Since it was my turn to spin the bottle, it landed on Jin and I smiled. "I dare you to end the game." I felt Taehyung's grip on me tighten and I gasped. "Ok guys, games over. We should do this more often." Jin said and stood up.

Taehyung pouted and did aegyo. Everyone got up and went out the door. Jungkook was the first one to exit and I sighed. Once everyone left I turned to Taehyung and smiled. "I liked your voice. How is it embarrassing?" I confessed. He scratched the back of his head and shrugged. "I was little." He suggests. I tried standing up from Taehyung's lap so I could see Jungkook but he held me tighter. I groaned and tried to peel his arms off. "Taehyung let go of me." I insisted but he only brought his hand in between my legs.

I gasped and leaned my head back on his chest. "T-Tae" he put his head on my shoulder and bit his lip. "What did you tell Jimin?" He asked with a hint of jealousy clear. I stiffened and cleared my throat. "Are you jealous?" He turned me around and pushed me onto the mattress. My eyes widened when he hovered above me.

"Tell me what you told Jimin." He said sternly making me gulp. "I-I dared him to let me play a game with him on his play station tonight." I stuttered and he narrowed his eyes. His hands came up to trap my wrists on either side of my head. He leaned into the crook of my neck and dug his fangs in. I gasped and my legs twitched. My grunts were like moans of pain and I shut my eyes tight.

Taehyung's bites are extremely painful. It felt like I was stabbed and I am few seconds away from my last breath. "T-Taehyung. Y-your hurting me." I groaned out. He continued to suck out my blood and he moaned in delight. The grip around my wrists tightened as he pulled back and kissed the spot. I felt my eyes become heavy when Taehyung let go of me and laid next to me.

"I'm unbelievably parched." He said as he hugged my body closer to his. He pierced his fangs in my shoulder and I held my breath. I reached behind me and held onto his shirt as he continued to wipe my blood out. "T-Taehyung." I called out for him. I blinked weakly and I started to have a flash about Jackson.

"N-no!" I pushed him away and rolled to the other side of the bed with my body facing the opposite direction of Taehyung. He sighed and scooted towards me. "Don't you know it's more painful when you push aw-"

He paused when he saw tears and and he placed a hand on my cheek. His thumb wiped my tears off and he sat me up. I gasped for breath and I stepped away from the bed and Taehyung. "D-don't t-touch me!!" I held my hands up for defense and Taehyung walked up at me and grabbed my chin. My whole body stiffened and he leaned into my lips.

He placed his lips on mine and hugged me as an apology. His tongue traced the perimeter of my lips and he broke off. "I'm sorry, I let my thirst get the best of me." My eyes followed his as he looked out the window. "I-i did it again didn't I." I facepalmed and sobbed once more. Taehyung raised an eyebrow and tightened his grip around me. "What did you do?" He asked and I looked up at him.

"I ruined our moment together."