10

I glanced around in awe as Taehyung stuffs two hands and watches my excitement from behind me. I don't notice him holding a smile. I turn to him and he immediately straightens his face. My eyebrows furrow. Taehyung had blindfolded until we reached the mall since he doesn't want me knowing where they lived nor where I was. With a huff I look away and walk ahead towards the center where a water fountain lays. The man behind me seems to be amused by my disappointment towards him. He jogs up to me and drapes his arm across my shoulders.

"Don't run off." He teases and I try to suppress a smile so I can keep my angry facade up. He shakes his head at my silliness and I continue to sulk. He drags me to an expensive looking store and I cringe, knowing I'd use his money. When we enter he nods at one of the cashiers with familiarity and walks us to stand in front of the counter. The man behind the counter chuckles as he greets Taehyung then looks down at me. "Long time no see. And what do we have here?" He eyes me up and down and Taehyung pulls me to his chest. "She's my girlfriend." He cockily says and the man behind the counter raises his eyebrows. My face turns red and my heart thumps wildly. Taehyung pulls me to stand behind his back and leans against the counter. "Bring out the finest wardrobe." He says to the man and then goes with me to sit on the bench outside the dressing room. Just a few moments later, the man comes back with two other people besides him holding a big stack of clothes. I'm overloaded with outfits as Taehyung hands me the first out of billions to go try on. I gulp. Today is going to be a long day.

I step out with the first outfit consisting of black ripped jeans and a red tight full sleeved crop top. Taehyung gawks as he sees me and I shyly look down while the cashier man licks his lips at me. "No no no! Next." Taehyung orders and the cashier shakes his head. "What do you mean no? She looks damn sexy." The cashier doesn't pay attention when Taehyung glares at him, and this time Taehyung takes matters into his own hands. He pulls me into the dressing room with him and grabs the next set. "Change." He says and hands the clothes to me. I hesitate and wait for him to leave but he doesn't. "U-uhm... Tae?" I say and he sighs and turns around. This guy seriously. I squirm and send him a mean look through the mirror and he just chuckles. He thought I was stupid. He steps out and sits back on the bench while I change again.

This time when I come out, I wear a pretty pink floral dress that ends mid thigh. It's sleeveless and flows and I actually feel pretty in it. The ends of my finger tips brush against the lace trim and I put my hands behind my back as Taehyung judges me. He softly smiles and points to the cart. "Add it. It's beautiful." He says and we make a solid eye contact for a couple minutes. It's as if I feel something well up inside me but I don't know what it is. Maybe I'm just happy that these people didn't turn out to be worst than I'd imagine. In fact this is the most I've smiled since my dad died. I clear my throat and go back into the dressing room.

After a couple more outfits, it was time for the undergarments. I stared at the pile in the dressing room and nervously fiddled with my hair. I don't have to show him these right? "Are you ready? Let me see it?" I hear on the other side of the curtain. I gulp and grab the first pair I see and try it on. I hide behind the curtain and peek my head out. Taehyung sits with his legs apart and arms crossed as he leans back on the chair. When he sees me, he tilts his head. "Come on let me see." He says. Does he know I moved into undergarments. I look around and thank goodness the cashier left to handle some business. I step out and bring my hair up to the front for some coverage. I look down and I see I'm wearing a black silky set. When I look back up, Taehyung can't look away and his hand trails down to who knows where. "Y-you can try the rest on. I'll w-wait for you." He says and I nod and hide back in the dressing room. My face is fuming with blush and I squeak as I look in the mirror. I was always so insecure of my body. Ever since I was young. I always thought I was short and stubby and that my thighs looked too big, or my hips were too small. I changed back into my regular clothes and stepped out. Taehyung stands and nods his head, asking if I was ready to order.

I hook my arm with his and lean against his bicep. I was already feeling a little sleepy. He chuckles and ruffles the top of my head while we both waddle to the front counter to pay.