31 (holy watah +21)

He pulled me closer unintentionally making me grind against him. He moaned In this kiss and bit my bottom lip. His tongue entered my mouth and played with mine. Since I was on my knees, I sat up with my knees on either side of him so I was only inches above him. His lips were still on mine as he pushed me down to the bed. I gasped in the kiss and he pinned my hands above my head with one hand and his other was caressing the newest bite.

He finally pulled away and I looked into his eyes. His gaze was filled with lust and love as for his touch. I tried releasing my hands so I could hold him and touch him but Taehyung didn't let me. "Not yet baby" he kissed my neck and trailed downwards. I moaned when he reached a certain spot and he smirked against my skin. His tongue came out to lick the spot and he bit it afterwards. I arched my back,already experiencing impatience.

He blew on the spot so now I know he left a purple hickey. He licked his lips and chuckled at his masterpiece. Then he rapidly disposed of my sweatshirt. He continued to kiss lower until his lips came in contact with my bra. I finally escaped his grip and turned us around so I was on top. He was surprised and I reached behind me to unbutton my bra. "Y/n are you sure... you don't have to if you don't want it." He reassured and I nodded.

"I want this" I said and he smiled and nodded. I finally took my bra off and suddenly felt a pang of regret. What if he thinks my body is too flat and ugly. I blushed a bright red and covered my chest. He sat up and held my hands. "Don't cover. You're beautiful." He complimented and I became shy. I pursed my lips as Taehyung took my hands off.

He kissed the gap between my breasts and went to my left. He licked the tip of my nipple and I giggled. "That tickles" I squirmed and he smiled against my skin. "Aigoo, so cute~" he coed and I pushed him back down to the bed. "I'm not done" I pouted and he laughed. I leaned down and kissed his neck like he did with mine. I sucked on the spot between his shoulder and neck and also on his collarbone. After spending time on the two spots, I smirked.

"I win" I sat up on him and crossed my arms. He raised and eyebrow and turned us over. "How?" He asked and his hands were on my hips. "Cause I gave you two, you only gave me one" I snapped and he leaned down to my breasts. His tongue licked the top and I squirmed. "Yah stop that tickles!!" I whined and he swirled his tongue around and I held his shoulders while I moaned. "Ahh... t-t-"

"Who won?" He asked and lifted my lower body up so he had access to my ass. "M-me" He spanked my ass hard and I almost screamed. "O-Oppa!!" I furrowed my eyebrows and he smirked. "Who won?" He asked again and I smiled. "Me" he spanked my harder and leaned down to my nipple to lick the tip. I squealed and Taehyung bit his lip.

"Who won babe?" He asked once more and I panted. "You Oppa" He was satisfied and he leaned up to my other breast and sucked it harshly. I leaned my head back and clenched his hair strands harder. Taehyung grew, amused. "Ahh... s-stop" I stuttered as he sucked the tips. "Doesn't sound like you want me to" He bit it and I squirmed. He pulled back and licked his lips.

I roamed my hand from his hair to his boxers and blushed lightly. He closed his eyes in impatience and held my waist with one hand and supported his weight with the other. I pulled it down a little and he helped by completely throwing it off. I tried my best not to look down and he noticed.

"Don't be scared, it won't bite" He chuckled and I blushed harder. He took my hand and placed it on his friend down there. I gasped and he smirked at my reaction. It felt satisfying to hold in your hands. I squeezed it a few times and Taehyung moaned. It was my turn to smirk as I poked the top with my finger. I turned us around so I was ontop and I bent down towards him. It was long and sticking out. How do guys live with this huge thing in their pants?

"D-don't do t- SHIT Y/N!" He shouted when I placed him in my mouth. I kitty licked the side of his d and trailed my tongue to his tip. He clenched the bed sheets and his hand trailed to my hair. I dragged my teeth along the side of him and he arched his back. "N-no- Ahh baby" I put pressure on his tip and gagged at it when it reached the back of my throat.

Pumping it in my mouth he tangled his hands in my hair and bit his lip. "F-faster" i obeyed and pumped again but harder and faster. "Ahh.. I- Imgonnacum!" He said too fast that I couldn't process. I felt a liquid drip into my mouth and I placed a hand below my chin. It was too much for my mouth to hold and it leaked out. It dripped on my hands and down to my legs as I sat up. He sat up and chuckled at me struggling.

I swallowed the most I can and let out a sigh. "What just came out of there?" I asked and he smiled. "That was semen" He said and I pouted. "It was too much" I said and he licked his lips. "Do you want to know how this-" He pointed to his monster and smirked "-feels inside you?" He asked and I wanted to say no but I had the urge to know. I wanted to make love with him. What if this is the last day with him? Don't think like that Y/n.

I nodded and he smirked.