Chapter 1

Ever since you were a kid you've loved music, you learned how to sing before you could even learn how to walk. It has been a huge part of your life, and it serves as your anchor, without it you feel like a lost child looking for its own mom.

Growing up whilst in the influence of music, you started to become an aspiring music producer.

Many people had been urging you to audition to become an idol or singer, especially your boyfriend (well now, ex boyfriend) who is encouraging you to audition with him, but you are not one who wants to gather attention or be on the spotlight, that's why when he got accepted to be a trainee, he needs to leave and go back to Seoul without you. That's when you mutually decided to break up, in good terms. Which was honestly one of the hardest pill you have to swallow, you did broke up mutually and in good terms, but of course it was still painful for the both of you to accept it, since you've been together for 2 years now, and clearly still love each other.

"Don't worry, I'll always keep in touch with you. We may not be together anymore, but always remember there is always a spot for you in my heart and I'll always be there for you." He said as he was hugging me, at the airport ready to fly to Seoul.

I was crying very hard, like what I have been doing for the past few weeks, and I couldn't reply with what he said because I know things wouldn't be like that in the future.

He is not just my boyfriend, but my bestfriend as well. He has always been there for me ever since, and I did the same for him. I know that I am not the only one who is hurting, but him as well.

"I can't promise you anything, but please remember that I will support you with whatever career you want to go with, okay?" I nodded, hugging him tightly, never wanted to let him go.

As we heard the teller, that the passengers to Seoul should start getting ready to leave, that's when everything came to realization for me, I am really losing him, he will really leave now. I won't be with him anymore.

"I love you, okay? You should always take care of yourself." He said while holding my cheeks, so that he could look me in the eyes.

"I love you too, always. Please don't hurt yourself while training, okay? And make sure to debut, I will be there every step of the way." Still crying, and hugging him tightly.

Before he let go, I closed my eyes while he kissed my forehead, knowing that there's a high possibility that this will really be the last time we're going to see each other.

It was when you decided, finally, to be a music producer. It's your passion, no one could literally stop you from your dream. After you graduated from high school with a course related to your dream job, you auditioned to a lot of companies that you couldn't remember due to the huge amount you auditioned to.

Waiting itself is hard, but waiting for something really important is even harder. It's been a week after you auditioned and as they promised, the results came in after a week of your audition, loads of companies had sent their emails but due to how competitive having a position for a music producer could get, you only got to a few companies.

And one of them is BigHit, which you're planning on joining to, since they had the most promising offers for me.

You are not ignorant, but you admit that you don't know much about this company but you've heard that one of their group is getting really successful and that is all that you know honestly. All you do is just listen to music and don't really search up for the artists.

You immediately took the job, of course there's a lot of rules that you had to accept being that you will work with idols. A lot of do's and don'ts, but still thought that you can handle it. You're just hoping for the best and just see how this one goes.