Chapter 29

Y/N's POV

Rolling around my bed, I somehow feel like there's a punching bag over my head with how heavy it feels.

I groaned as I checked the clock on my bedside table, it's 12:45 PM already.

As much as I want to forget what happened last night, I sadly can't. I still remember how I have embarrassed myself in the groupchat and wanted to just let the ground eat me alive.

After I have so embarrassingly exposed myself on the groupchat, I just basically turned off my phone, there's really no point in leaving the groupchat since they'll just add me again, for sure.

I just continued drinking the remaining bottles, hence the headache, and also binge-watched La La Land. Then I came to a point where I cried so hard and ask myself if it was because I'm emotionally unstable, drunk or the movie is just really sad. Or maybe all of the above.

After that, I don't really remember much, I don't even remember dragging myself to bed last night. I didn't know how I managed to get to bed.

I did my best to get up from my bed, since I have to go the company to ask Donghyeok if everything's ready for the recording of the English version of Cat and Dog.

I reluctantly dragged myself out of my room only to see that my living room is completely clean. I'm so sure I didn't have the right mind to clean up last night. Confused, I went to the kitchen to get something to eat, only to see there's something ready for me to eat already.

This is definitely weird.

I ran back to my room to get my phone to see if there's any messages from whoever did this.

As my phone came back to life, I saw that there's almost 70+ messages from our groupchat, miss calls and texts from Yeonjun and few more individual texts from the others.

I checked Yeonjun's first and read his messages.

Yeonjun: I'm so sorry I stood you up and made you feel that way. I wasn't able to update you last night about the sudden change in our schedule.

: Please don't ignore me...

: C'mon, Y/N...

: Among all the people, I thought you will be the first person to understand my situation... This isn't just hard for you, but for me too. I hope you realize that.

I scoffed as I read this message, at least try to see things from my point of view as well? I've been very understanding with his situation right from the start and now all I get is making me feel like I'm the last person to understand him.

Then I've noticed the next texts were sent just this morning.

: Drink the pain reliever on your bedside table and reheat the food that I've prepared. I'll see you later, we have to talk.

Then I went to look quickly at my bedside table and there it is, the pills and a glass of water. Why didn't I notice that earlier?

Realization downed on me, Yeonjun must've came here last night when I passed out drunk on the couch, since I don't remember myself sleeping on my bed. He must've cleaned up and prepared a meal for me.

I'm very thankful but I'm still mad at him, I hope he realize that this doesn't really compensate for what he have done.

I quickly fixed my bed and reheated the food that Yeonjun prepared for me, I have to say it was really sweet of him to do this, he must've felt really tired last night from his schedule and he still came here.