Chapter 12

Y/N's POV

It's been a few weeks since I had that out of the blue emotional talk with Namjoon, I'm still hesitating with his suggestion that I should talk with Yeonjun.

I just kept myself busy the past few days to keep myself from thinking about Yeonjun most of the time, since I still have songs to finish and produce for the incoming comeback of BTS.

I checked my phone - that I have ignored for the past hours, as I leaned back my computer chair, taking a short break.

I saw a few text messages from Namjoon, asking if I had lunch already. Yoongi, instructing me on how I should back up for his song. Taehyung, wanting to hang out since it's been a while.

I just ignored their messages and left them on read since I am in no mood to go out and too lazy as well.

It is now way past lunch time and I haven't eaten yet, because I still have to listen to Yoongi's song that I have to backup for.

I played Yoongi's song while I listen to it closing my eyes, still leaning back from my seat.

I'm surprised that this song is not the typical "Suga" type of song, it is totally different. I've never heard him sing like this before, which is really something new and fresh.

Alright, a repeating seesaw game
It's about time we put an end to it

His lyrics to this song is- something, it makes me sad. I don't know why as I listen to the song my heart is clenching like I could feel the pain from the song.

If we didn't have feelings for each other
If we didn't think of each other
Would we have dragged it out like this?
Now if you don't have any more feelings
This seesaw is dangerous
Stop thinking about me

As I listened to this part, I didn't know that a tear has already fell from my eye. I am beyond speechless as I finished listening to the song. I leaned my elbows on my work desk, putting my hands to my face, frustrated how I almost had an emotional breakdown because of a song, what the hell?

I closed my eyes that are still covered by my hands and rethink of what just happened. I don't know why the song got into me, is it because I somehow saw myself with the song, how Yeonjun and I's relationship were. When he left, it's like my life literally went down, as if being on a seesaw and your playmate left out of a sudden. Leaving me butt hurt and alone. We both know that when one leaves, we'll get hurt.

They know they'll get hurt if one person is missing

Yoongi's lyrics still lingering in my head. I tried myself to calm down and stop myself from crying, this is getting so lonely, crying alone in my studio. Ugh.

I texted Yoongi on further details on what I should do about the song.

Y/N: I already listened to your song and I might say I'm quite impressed, didn't know you could be an emo like that. AND YOU SING?! Haha! Anyways, on what part do you want me to back up?

I left the part that his song almost made me curl up into ball and cry in one corner, his head might get too big than it is now, that guy could really have a high pride sometimes. It's not like a bad thing or something.

They have a schedule right now, shooting for their comeback, that's why he couldn't be here with me to direct me on what to do.