Chapter 33

Y/N's POV

Namjoon took me into his studio, he guided me carefully since my eyes are too puffy that I can't almost see anything, I'm almost not functioning as I got tired from crying.

It seems that Namjoon and the rest of the members went back home here in Korea just a few hours ago.

I am now sitting in a ball on Namjoon's sofa, waiting for him to get back since he went out to get some hot choco as he promised.

I have calmed down a little bit but still a little shaky from all that's been happening and I am trying my best to not let my thoughts get the best of me.

I am feeling kind of sleepy, my eyes drooping a little bit, feeling heavy from all the crying that I did.

As my eyes is about to close, my ears perked up to the sound of the door getting unlocked.

"Hey, you okay now?" Namjoon asked softly as he is carrying two cups of hot beverages carefully.

I just nodded meekly, not wanting to talk that much.

"Here you go, be careful though. It's hot." He warned, as he offered the hot choco to me carefully.

He sat down next to me and put an arm around my shoulder, I leaned on him and sighed deeply.

"Do you want to talk about it?" Namjoon carefully asked, as he is softly playing with my hair.

"I don't know where to start." Eyes wavering, voice cracking and all the unpleasant thoughts creeping into my mind once again.

"Hey hey, you're with me. Stay with me, okay? Let's just not talk about it. Hmm?" He asked as made me face him and focus on him.

I simply nodded and tried my best to block out the happenings a while back.

Why am I acting this way? I'm sure it's just for show.

It's not even real, right?

But...

She's way prettier than me.

A lot of people already want them to be together.

At least they don't have to keep everything as a secret.

People already accept them as a couple, even before they started this ridiculous show.

"Hey, stop stressing yourself about it, you need to take a rest." Namjoon said, as he felt my tensed shoulders.

I silently grabbed my hot choco, sipped from it and let the warmth of the beverage course through my body. Making me feel like its warmth has embraced and comforted me.

Namjoon didn't really forced me to share anything, he just helped me calm down and made sure I am alright.

After I have calmed down, I stood up from the comfortable sofa, trying to look as okay as it's gonna get.

"I have to go, oppa. I still have a lot of work to do tomorrow." I said shyly, not trying to meet his eyes.

"Okay, but are you sure that you'll be fine?" He asked concerned, as he took the two emptied cups of hot choco from his conoid coffee table.

"I have to be." I smiled weakly at him. "But don't worry, I'm a tough cookie right?"

Namjoon then smiled in pity but it still shows his dimple and mole under his lip.

"I have to get going now. Thank you so much for your help. I don't know what would've happened if you didn't came at the right time."

He hugged me goodbye and comforted me by patting his hand on my head.