Chapter 22

Y/N's POV

Namjoon and I are now walking to the convenience store. Both of us doing our best not to break our disguise.

Since it is quite late, there's not much people anymore.

"How do you feel now that you're together with Yeonjun again?" He asked, slightly muffled voice from the mask he is wearing.

"It felt surreal, I wouldn't even expect to see him again yet be with him again too." I said through my mask as well. "But to be honest, I am scared." I looked at Namjoon with sincere eyes.

"If this was because of what you said to me before that he will be an idol soon and things might get complicated, I think you shouldn't worry about that, Y/N." He reassured.

"I mean yeah, it's one of them. But now our job is involved. It's too risky." I said, my eyebrows forming a crease.
"I'm scared that because of that we'll have to break up again, I have to build myself up together again. I don't want the same cycle to happen to me again, oppa."

We are almost nearing the convenience store, glad there's no people around. Just the store clerk.

"If that happens, Yeonjun will have a good beating and you have us." Namjoon joked, making the conversation light-hearted.

"You can't do that." I looked at him with an incredulous look. "I'll be the one kickong your ass then."

"I know what you've been through, Y/N. It was really hard for you and we, as in the other boys and I, will do our best to protect you from getting your heart hurt once again." He said sweetly while hanging his arm on my shoulder. He opened the door to the convenience store.

"Thank you, oppa." I said while we are heading to the snack section, "But I admit that was too cheesy." I laughed causing him to laugh as well.

"So, what do you think the boys would like?" I asked, almost to myself. Looking at the shelves full of snacks.

"Just get anything, I'm sure they'll like it." Namjoon suggested, which I agree with and I just took loads of snacks from the racks.

We then headed to the ice cream section after getting some drinks for TXT.

"So, what would you like?" I asked, looking at the various flavors of ice cream.

"I'll get this," Namjoon said, getting the blueberry flavored ice cream.

"Okay, I'll have this." I got my own strawberry yogurt flavored ice cream too.

"Come on," Grabbing Namjoon's hand and dragging him to the cashier counter. "If we stay longer we might buy the whole convenience store." I joked, making him laugh with me.

"I agree." He said with a dimpled smile.

I'm now in front of TXT's practice room with Namjoon. I knocked on the door before opening it.

It seems like I'm just in time because they are looking at us while panting so hard and wet hair from their sweat.

"Who wants some snacks?" I asked cheerfully at them, lifting my hands full of bags with snacks.

The boys expressed their happiness by screaming in joy and coming near us.
Namjoon gave them the bags he is carrying, which is full of drinks.

"Thank you, Noona and Hyung!" All of them said, while Yeonjun came beside me. Putting an arm around my waist.

"You don't have to do this, you know." He whispered to me in a sweet manner.