Chapter 17

Y/N's POV

A few days have passed after the dinner/hang out I had with BTS, they are getting more busy with their work since their comeback and tour is near, and now here I am inside a practice room in the company.

"I hope you'll enjoy our choreo." Taehyun said cheerfully.

"I'm sure I will." I said giving him a genuine smile while I sit in front of them, my back facing the mirror.

Yeonjun texted me this morning that they wanted me to watch their choreo for their title track. Since I didn't do much today and the rest of the night, I agreed to watch them.

I kept on glancing at Yeonjun, quite excited to watch him dance again since it's been a while. I've always loved watching him dance, I can see his passion flowing through his dance moves. Don't even start with the facial expressions.

Taking me out of my trance - didn't even noticed how they are in position already, the music played and they started with their choreo.

I watched them all with admiration, passion burning through the dance floor. Their song plus their dance steps makes me smile automatically.

To say that I am proud of these boys is an understatement, I could really see their burning passion and the effort they exert in each second of the song.

I've noticed that Yeonjun kept on looking at me, instead of his reflection on the mirror. I quickly looked at him, raised my eyebrow as if asking why he is looking at me and then he winked at me.

I immediately blushed and I went stiff as a rock. I heard stifled laughs from the other members, it seems that they witnessed what happened.

"Yah~ Focus on practicing!" I said still flustered. My heart is still beating fast, and I can feel my ears are hot.

"Yeees~" Kai said while still holding a teasing smile. Which I returned with a smile while rolling my eyes.

The song has come to an end, after holding their pose for a few seconds they started lying down on the floor and catching their breath hard.

I stood up from my seat and clapped my hands while heading to the group - sitting down beside Soobin and Yeonjun.

"That was amazing!" I complimented them.

"Thank you, PD-nim." Beomgyu said cheerfully, still breathing hard. I almost got mesmerized as he pushed his hair back. Damn, ain't he handsome.

"How many times do I have to remind you guys. Please, drop the formality. Call me Y/N or anything, just be casual!" I said - still finding the formalities uncomfortable. "Besides, I'm just the same age as Yeonjun."

"Okay, noona." Taehyun said, which caught me by surprise. I am used to be the youngest and be the one calling people oppa or unnie.

"Let's call it a day!" Soobin clapped, "Thank you for your hard work!" He bowed, followed by the others.

"Y/N, let's go. Let's have ice cream." Yeonjun said, grabbing my hand. Leaving me surprised and dragged out of the practice room.

I looked at the other, they just shrugged their shoulders and just smiled at us cheekily.

"It's already almost midnight anyways, I think it's okay not to wear much disguise." Yeonjun said while hanging his arm to my shoulder, mouth still covered by his mask.

As we went out of the company, his arm still draped on my shoulder, he dragged me to the opposite path of the convenience store.