Chapter 36

Y/N's POV

Thanks to Yoongi's homemade soup, I feel a little less shittier than last night but it's still there.

I had to wake up early since I have work with the said man later at the company. I also have to finish the demo for the rap part, since I broke down while doing it last night.

After getting ready, just wearing some black baggy sweatpants, a loose black shirt with a bucket hat, I went out of my apartment and headed straight to the company.

I can already tell that this day won't be as good as I wanted it to be, my head still feels heavy, I feel like my eyelids are about 5 kilos heavy, I feel so tired.

I groaned as I saw some crew inside the lobby of the company.

Ugh, it's too early for this shit.

Rolling my eyes subtly, while scanning my company ID through the scanner.

I sighed as I walked pass through the busy crowd of the crews. I then pressed the button for the elevator, and sleepily waited for the elevator door to open.

If I could sleep at the floor right now, I'd definitely would.

I want this day to end already. Ugh.

Holding my bag tightly, which had my laptop and other equipment, my head tilted up slowly as the elevator dinged.

As it opened, I got taken aback with the people in it.

Yeonjun, who was smiling but now with a blank face but slightly shocked face, with Yeji who was smiling looking at Yeonjun but turned her head to where he was looking at, which is me.

My heart clenched and burned, though I still have to keep a neutral face.

"Good morning, PD-nim!" Yeji perked up.

Blinking a few times to return to reality, I bowed at them politely. As if it's nothing.

They went outside the elevator and I went in.

"It's nice meeting you again, PD-nim!" Yeji said, moving closer to Yeonjun.

I can't look at them in the eye, it hurts. So much.

My heart is hurting.

Physically.

"Y-yes, nice meeting you again." I said in almost a whisper, bowing at them, looking at the floor.

The elevator door then closed.

I held my chest and rubbed it slightly to somehow try to lessen the pressure I was feeling.

They look so happy.

I anxiously tapped my foot as I waited for my floor. As seconds pass by, I feel my legs are getting weaker.

You have to be strong, Y/N.

You have a lot more to do today.

As my floor came in, I immediately went inside my studio and find comfort in my computer seat.

Flashbacks of moments ago came into my mind, while I was setting up my PC.

Pain spreading through my chest once again, this time I didn't hide my tears.

My studio is my safe haven.

I can be alone.

I can cry as many times as I want.

Without anyone knowing.

I miss him so much.

I guess it's for the better.