Chapter 3

Y/N's POV

I didn't wait that long 'till Yoongi opened the door for me.

"Oppa, can you help me with some ideas for the intro song next album?" As I sat on his couch.

"Sure, do you have the beat and melody already?" He nicely asked, willing to help me.

"Yeah, here listen to it. I just needed some help with the lyrics, I can't seem to think of any inspiration for the lyrics." I said, while he is listening to my demo.

"Your demo is really good, it fits Jimin's style really well. I could help you with the lyrics if you want, we can collab." Yoongi offered, which I'm very surprised because I thought he'll just give me some keywords or something.

"Don't seem so surprised, don't worry I'm almost done with the songs I'm producing as well." He explained. "Oh okay then, that would be a really good idea!" I stood up on his couch excitedly as I agreed to his offer.

He smiled warmly to me, showing his gummy smile and eye smiles. Which almost made my heart pound, but I did my best to not show it.

"Before we start, I just need to go to Namjoon oppa to ask for some ideas as well, okay?", he nodded in agreement "Thank you so much for your offer, I'll be back, okay? Bye!" I happily bowed as I took an exit after.

Yoongi shaking his head with a smile still plastered on his face. Finding the girl somehow cute.

Yoongi's offer really made me feel so relieved. Like a ton of bricks has been lifted off of my shoulders. Maybe I'll learn a lot from him as well, producing-wise, just in case there's a misunderstanding.

Being distracted by my thoughts, I haven't noticed I'm already in front of Namjoon's studio. I knocked twice and waited for him.

The door opened, "Y/N, what brings you here? Not so stressed looking, I see." Namjoon joked, as he welcomed me.

"Well yeah, Yoongi oppa offered to help me for the lyrics of the intro to the new album." I smiled widely, as I excitedly explain to him.

"Really? Wow, I thought he would prefer to sleep than to help anyone." Laughing as he sat down on his computer chair.

"I was surprised as well, but I'm so glad he offered though! I really needed some help." Laughing my discouragement away. "Talking about help, that's why I came to your studio."

"Can you give me like a keyword or a possible title for the song?" I asked nonchalantly as I was looking around his studio, "The concept is about falling in love, right? I mean the concept is too vague, you have to be more specific" he said, while fixing something on his computer.

"Well, I wanted something like falling in love unexpectedly at the same time naturally, if you know what I mean."

"That concept could work, you can base your lyrics with that. Don't worry about the title yet, just finish the lyrics first." He said, which he is right – I shouldn't stress myself with the title too soon.

"By the way, have you eaten dinner already? I haven't yet, so do you want to have dinner with me later? After your brainstorming with Yoongi hyung." As he offered, I realized I haven't eaten anything since lunch, I was too engrossed with making the intro song.

"Yeah, sure. Maybe we can invite the other members as well." Feeling like it's a good time for the boys to just relax and enjoy their short break.

"Okay, text me if you and Yoongi hyung are already done, then I'll text the others to come to our favorite restaurant."

Standing up from his comfortable leather couch, I nodded and headed to the door.

"See ya later! Baahyee~" Saying while making weird poses before truly exiting his studio. Making Namjoon laugh, shake his head and look at me weirdly at the same time.

~ at the Genius Lab ~

"We basically did half of the lyrics to the song", Yoongi exclaimed while leaning back in his computer chair.
"Finally...", I tiredly sighed, leaning on a chair as well. Since it was a long evening for the both of us.

"I'll do the rest of it, at least now we have the flow of the lyrics already." He nodded, while his eyes are closed.

"By the way, let's have dinner tonight with the other members, let's go."

I texted Namjoon that we are done already, and he said we'll meet him in a few.

This has been a norm for us, we eat out and I never really find it awkward or something, since they are really comfortable to be with.

Namjoon came to Yoongi's studio and we started heading out of the company. As we were walking through the hallway we heard some music in one of the practice studios, and I was confused since I thought the other members are not in the company and we will meet at the restaurant.

"Is there someone else in the studio aside from the boys?" I asked, confused.

"Oh, I heard from Bang PD-nim once that he is planning on debuting a new boy group soon." Namjoon explained, as we were walking towards the exit of the company.

"That's cool, in that way I wouldn't have to be always stuck with the 7 of you." I jokingly punched Yoongi in the arm, because he is so quiet all throughout our walk outside the company. "You won't get rid of us that easily, Y/N" He softly laughed.

"Well, we'll see about that", pointing at the boys like I was threatening them.