Chapter 4

Y/N's POV

After eating dinner and having a good time with the whole BTS members, they went to their dorm already.

Since I still have a song to do, I headed back to the company. It is already quarter to midnight, which is pretty late, and I don't mind working that late.

As I went back in to the company, I saw a trainee about to go into the practice studio that was playing music a while ago as Namjoon, Yoongi and I went out.

"Isn't it too late for you all to still practice?" I kindly asked the boy, while smiling warmly. Friendly is my second name, thank you very much.

"Ah, hello" He bowed respectfully, seemingly surprised that I greeted him first. I bowed in return, still smiling kindly. "Not really, we just love practicing and do our best for our debut." He explained and smiled as well.

Oh wow, he's kinda cute especially with those dimples.

Getting out of my own trance, "Don't tire yourself too much, okay? I'm sure all of you are doing great already." I encouraged him.

"Not at all, sunbaenim" He bowed once again.

"C'mon, don't be so formal with me. I'm Y/N, and one of the the music producers here." I kindly offered my hand for him to shake.

"Nice to meet you, PD-nim. My name is Soobin." He smiled cutely, like a bunny to be honest.

"I better go back in there, my members might be looking for me." Soobin bid goodbye, and went back to the practice room.

I waved bye at him, and headed straight to the elevator to my own studio.

-----------

Soobin's POV

"Hyung, what took you so long? I thought you're just going to the bathroom for a while?" Heuning Kai asked while he hugs me and rubbing my tummy, being clingy as always.

"I met one of the producers on my way back here, she's so pretty and cute to be honest." I told them with excitement. "She really looks young though, like my age or Beomgyu's I think."

Everyone was listening and seemingly interested with what I was telling them, since we might be working with her in the future.

"Really? What's her name?" Beomgyu asked, as he sat on the floor near us as well.

"Her name is Y/N, she actually have the same name Yeonjun hyung keeps on talking about. But I think she's not the same Y/N." I told them, while everyone looked at a wide-eyed Yeonjun who seems really surprised with the new information.

"You said her name is Y/N?!" Yeonjun hyung shouted in surprise, almost about to get up from his sit.

"Yeah, but maybe she's not the one you're talking about, there might be a lot of Y/N in this world." Not wanting to give false hope to the older one, since we all know how much he misses her.

"It's okay, we will meet Y/N PD-nim someday, then we'll see if she really is the Y/N you're talking about, hyung." Beomgyu tries to lighten up the mood, and it works as always.

"C'mon, let's practice again for our monthly evaluation." I tried to gather them up to practice once again.

We can feel that Yeonjun hyung is trying his best not to show his disappointment and sadness, but we could literally feel it.