Chapter 24

Y/N's POV

We are now at my recording studio, sat on the couch once again.

"If you're here to say sorry, it's okay. Don't mention it, I understand where you are coming from and I totally understand that it's part of the challenges we have to face in a secret relationship." I rambled on, getting nervous with how the atmosphere is getting more tensed and I don't like it one bit.

Yeonjun is just looking at me straight in the eye, his forehead forming a small crease and looking at me apologetically.

He pulled me in for a hug, "I'm sorry."

"I told you it's okay." I laughed lightly.

"I just don't want to make you feel like I'm embarrassed to have you or something. I want to flaunt you - I really do. It's just not the right time for that, I guess." He explained, which I totally understand.

"It's okay, Jun-ie." I smiled faintly, "Don't sweat it." I said, pulling away from the hug and looking at him with a small laugh.

"I was just shocked last night and I assume you were too, that's why you did what you did." I explained for him.

"I'm so lucky to have you." He said then gave me a chaste kiss on the lips, which made me smile even brighter.

"I know right? Gosh." I sassily teased him, which made him smile finally.

"I actually saw you last night, you went home with Yoongi hyung." He said with a pout, showing that he is slightly sulking.

"Aww, are you jealous?" I teased him more and bumped his shoulder slightly.

"Who me? Psh, as if. You're mine and no one can take you away from me." He said, being childish. Which I honestly find cute.

"Sure~" I laughed at his reaction, "We got out of our own studios last night at the same time then he offered me to take me home. I could never deny a free ride, okay? Ya gurl was tired last night too."

He just nodded at my explanation, seeming to understand what really happened. "You know, you haven't really told me what happened between you two."

"Ahh, yeah." I said in realization while scratching the back of my head, I then told him what really happened, regarding the rejection and still being friends with him but his feelings still the same towards me. 

"Hold up, should I be concerned about his feelings for you or?" His demeanor turning slightly tensed like his expecting the worst answer possible.

"I don't think so, I mean he already knows that I'm with you - encouraged even, to talk to you." I explained, then I saw his shoulders somehow go relaxed. "So how are you and the other guys? Any news yet about your debut?"

"Yeah, about that I think we will debut once BTS sunbaenim will start their world tour." He said with a huge bright smile, my eyes widened with the good news.

"Oh my gosh! That's great! That's so soon!" I said happily, shifting my body towards him on the couch and hugged him - showing my excitement to him. "So are they going to officially announce it to the public?" 

"I think so, yes. By this week." He said a huge smile still plastered on his face. "We might get busier by the next few weeks though." His smile then turned into a frown.

"If you are worrying about me, it'll be fine." I said as I encouraged him.

"We'll have a break next week though, we could do the things that you want to before we both get busy once again." 

"I would like that!" I said, loving the idea that I could get a time with him again, even though for a short time. 

I am now working on my desktop while Yeonjun is lounging at my couch like he has all the free time in the world. I am still working on the song that I though of a while ago, I already added the sound of the rain to my song and it sound just the way I imagined it to be. Although, I haven't thought of the lyrics yet, but I don't have to rush on it.