Chapter 5

Y/N's POV

I feel the sunlight seep through my curtains, it's actually really nice but considering that I'm still very tired, I don't think it's nice at all.

As I adjusted my position in my bed, so that the sunlight wouldn't bother me as I sleep again. My phone dinged.

Hitman Bang PD: Great work, Y/N! Your guide is really nice, I guess you and Yoongi worked really hard on this song. It is ready for recording, I already informed Jimin about it, also see me later this day in my office, okay? Once again, great work on the intro!

I read Bang PD-nim's text message, it automatically made me smile from ear to ear. I am so happy that it was finally approved, after lots and lots of revisions.

Y/N: Thank you, Bang PD-nim! Finally! Haha! See you lateeer!

I seriously can't thank Yoongi enough for this, he helped me big time. Maybe I should invite him to eat breakfast with me.

IIIIFFFF, he's already awake, since I know how much he loves sleep, I wouldn't be surprised if he won't answer my text.

Y/N: Hey! Our song got approved, it's ready for recording. I really owe you a big one, do you want to have breakfast with me? That's if you're awake, of course. Haha!

I sent him a message already, just in case he'll wake up later.

I got up from bed, my sleep was already taken away by my excitement. After I was done fixing my bed, I was about to go to my bathroom to clean myself up, when my phone dinged again.

Yoongi: That's great, you really worked hard! Sure, I'd love to. What do you want to have for breakfast?

Y/N: Oh wow! Never thought you would be up this early?! Haha! I would love some pancakes, is that okay for you?

Since it's still 9 in the morning, I know they sleep in later than that. The fact that he, Yoongi, the member who loves sleep the most, is awake at this time is really shocking for me.

Yoongi: We had a schedule early in the morning, but I'm free now. Of course, I'll pick you up in 30. See ya!

Y/N: Yaay! Okay, see you! Be careful on driving.

After Yoongi and I talked about our plans this morning, I began to head to my bathroom and get ready.

For sure, after our breakfast we'll be heading back to the company. Since we honestly have a lot of things to do still.

It's spring right now, so the weather is just right, so I wore a high-waist denim shorts with a pastel purple knitted sweater tucked into my shorts and wore my white combat boots to top it all off.

Of course our disguise should never be forgotten, I got my khaki bucket hat and a face mask, just in case there's someone who sees us.

I checked the time and it's almost time that Yoongi should arrive.

I heard my phone dinged, Yoongi saying that he is waiting in the parking already. I grabbed all of my things and made sure that everything is okay before I left my apartment.

As I saw Yoongi sitting in the driver's seat, I suddenly thought of Yeonjun. Of how he'd usually pick me up whenever we'll go somewhere.

I shook my head to focus on the present and got in to the passenger's seat.

I'm trying my best not to get caught up by my sudden reminiscence, Yeonjun might even have forgotten about me already.

We haven't contacted each other since a few months after he left, it seems like he got even more busy with his training and school at the same time.

I couldn't even bother asking his parents, I don't want to bother them and I feel like I don't have the right to meddle with them anymore, since Yeonjun and I didn't have any label for each other anymore.

Thinking about those days made me feel sad and my heart clench as well, it was very painful for me to keep everything to myself that time.

"Are you okay, Y/N?" Yoongi asked in concern, holding my shoulder making me face him.

"Ah, yes. I just thought of some things I had to do, that's all." Surprised how he had observed my sudden change of aura.

"Are you sure?" Still not buying what I said, "Yes, I'm sure. Don't worry about it." I laughed softly for him to at least believe me.

"Okay then," he started driving to the Pancake House that we've always wanted to try "You look cute today, by the way."

"Eh?" Did he just complimented me? I mean, sure I've been with them for so long and they've complimented me hundreds of times.

Most of the time, we always have a playful banter about each other's looks as well, but why does this seems so unfamiliar?

"Uh, thank you I guess." I laughed nervously. "Do I only looked cute today?! How about the past few days?!!" Trying to take away the tension that just happened a while ago.

"Oh c'mon, you know what I mean. It's not like you looked bad before." He said, making me somehow shy with what he's saying. What's gotten into this guy?

"Oh please, as if you've never seen me cooped up in my studio for days wearing a baggy jacket and sweats, looking like shit before."

"You still looked cute for me still." Shrugging like it's nothing. Booooi what's he up to?

"Okay, tell me honestly, did you do anything wrong to me? Is there something I need to know? Did you steal my MIDI equipment?" I interrogated, because his behavior is honestly freaky.

"What are you talking about, I didn't do anything wrong and I'm just saying my opinion." He defended himself, almost nearing our destination.

"Ohh-kaaay then, thank you I guess?" Accepting his compliment but still looking at him weirdly.

"Come on, we're here. Stop looking at me like that, or else I won't buy you breakfast." Threatening me as he turned off the ignition of his car and unbuckled his seat belt.

"I never said I wanted you to buy my breakfast anyway! I'm the one who invited you, so I'm the one paying. No more arguments." I playfully shouted at him and hit him with my small bag, making him flinch slightly while laughing, showing his gummy smile.

"Whatever you say, let's just go I'm hungry." We got out of his car, and entered the Pancake House. FINALLY, FOOD!