Chapter 8

Y/N's POV

Today is the day that I will be working with the debut team and I'm excited and nervous about it— I mean it's their title track, that song has to make other people remember them.

I'm so glad I met them beforehand, at least the four of them, making me be more comfortable with them. I just hope that I will do well in producing their title song.

I am in the recording studio right now waiting for the boys to come in and have a brief orientation on what to do.

I am in a good mood actually, I had a lot of rest after I finished Jimin's song last week.

As I comfortably seat on the computer chair making myself relax, waiting for the boys. When suddenly a knock came— making me turn my chair towards the door.

After they knocked, Soobin came in first. He bowed at me as a greeting and I returned the favor.

Taehyung and Heuning Kai came in the same time, with linked arms as if they might get lost if they let go of each other, these two are so cute.

After the two came in, Beomgyu greeted me as well, and the last member that I haven't met yet soon came in the recording room as well... Wait, Yeonjun?

"Y-Yeonjun?" I whispered to myself— making myself stand up from where I am seated, but I'm pretty sure the boys heard as well.

Everyone seems to be shocked that I know him, making all of the boys' eyes go wide, realization sinks into them.

I look at the person standing like a statue, as shock as I am. Tears almost well up in my eyes, but I tried to not let them fall because it might get awkward for the boys.

"So I am right," He finally spoke, making me confused. "You are the one my members are talking about." I can feel the longing in his voice.

As much as I want to talk to him, I have to do my job first. We need to start recording.

Thank God, Soobin broke the awkward silence.

"Uh- We'll introduce ourselves first." He started counting and all of them said their greeting and bowed in unison.

"Ah yes," I bowed "Nice to meet you again, boys. Please seat down." I started seating down on my chair and they seated as well.

What a great start, things are getting awkward already, we are not even a second in with the recording.

I cleared my throat before speaking, to take out my nervousness, especially with the fact that I could feel a pair of eyes burn through me.

"I'm sure all have practiced the song right?" I asked nicely, still a little awkward.

All of them replied that they did, "That's great, so should we start with the oldest first?"

"Yeah, sure." Yeonjun stood up, making me startled. I didn't know he was the oldest. Why do I always make things hard for myself?

It's been so long since we've seen each other— even talk. It makes me feel somehow emotional to finally hear his voice after years.

"Uh- yeah, okay." Getting flustered evident in my voice, I could literally feel the members looking at me worriedly.

Yeonjun went in to the recording studio already, getting everything ready and warming his voice up.