Chapter 19

Yeonjun's POV

We are here right now at Beomgyu's studio, Huening Kai and Taehyun are playing around the practice room I guess.

Beomgyu, Soobin and I are just killing some time until BTS' official practice for their tour starts. I assume that everyone is invited to watch them including the producers, which makes me think that I'll see Y/N later.

"Y/N will be there later," I said with an exasperated sigh - making the others look at me in concern. I told them what happened last night. "I don't know what I'll do."

"Hyung, I think it's best for you to not talk to her yet, give yourselves some time and space first." Soobin suggested, which I just nodded to - seeming to agree with his suggestion. "Yeah hyung, don't hurt yourself over and over again." Beomgyu said, holding his guitar, "Don't approach her or anything yet, but if she approached you first much better, it means she has something to say with what happened."

I just leaned my head back of the small couch we had in this studio, too tired to even think about anything anymore. I didn't got a good night sleep last night, I tossed and turned from my bed not seeming to find a comfortable position to sleep on, I was too worried if Y/N got home safe that's why I had to call Namjoon hyung to check on her. I am too hurt with everything that has been going on.

I was too hurt last night to even comprehend things, it hurts to be pushed back not just from the kiss but my feelings as well. She always seems to push me aside and ignore what I truly feel about her.

Interrupting my train of thoughts, Huening Kai barged into the studio making the three of us look at him, "Everyone, our manager told us to go to BTS sunbaenim's practice studio already, they're about to start." With his announcement, we stood up from our seats and headed to the other practice room.

When we arrived in the practice room, there are a lot of people and camera as well. It seems like they are going to include this in some type of film or something. There are lots of dancers as well, coordinating with each members of BTS. We sat on a bench in one corner, I observed the room and see that not all of the members are still present. It seems like Yoongi hyung, Namjoon hyung and Jin hyung are not yet here.

As if on cue, Yoongi hyung came wearing a black bucket hat and a mask below his mouth while sipping on an iced americano. But right after he came, Namjoon hyung and Jin hyung came with Y/N following behind.

"Hyung, Y/N is here." Beomgyu whispered to me, stating the obvious. "But there's something different about her, she looks a bit sick" I looked at them and see that she is walking with her head hanging low and somehow uncomfortable. She can't even stand being in the same room as me. I thought pathetically to myself.

"Did you have breakfast together without telling us?!" Someone yelled, making us look at the said person. "No, Taehyung. We just bumped into Yoongi on our way here in the practice room." Jin said, making the sulking member to calm down.

"Calm down Tae hyung, I'm sure Y/N wouldn't want to have a noisy morning anyway." Jungkook said teasingly, making us stifle a laugh. Everyone in the room seeming to find the situation interesting to watch.

"That's right, especially this morning she was so grumpy because she had a hang-" Jin was interrupted with Y/N elbowing him in the stomach - I saw how Y/N looked at our direction hesitantly, Namjoon just laughed softly at Y/N's actions.

"Do you know what Y/N did after she left?" Soobin asked me in a whisper, I just shook my head as an answer. "It seems like she did something else, didn't Namjoon hyung updated you?" Soobin continued on asking, which I really don't know the answer to and I am curious as well.