Chapter 6

After Yoongi and I were done eating, and eventually arguing on who's going to pay, we went back to the company.

I have honestly grown more comfortable with him lately, at first I was very shy to approach him because he has that quiet and cold aura with him. But if you'll get to know him more, he is really sweet. He just shows it in a not-so-blunt way.

As Yoongi and I went in together, he opened the door for me. I was a little flustered, I don't even know why. This is just a gentleman gesture, I know but I felt my heart flutter with the action.

Or maybe because everything he was doing today reminds me of Yeonjun... 

"Thank you." I went in first, "Of course." He winked and smiled cheekily at me.

Okaaay, that was a bold move. What has gotten into this guy seriously.

Taking me out of my deep thoughts, someone greeted me. "Good morning, Y/N PD-nim" I lifted my head to see who it was and immediately smiled when I saw it was Beomgyu.

"Beomgyu! Good morning." I bowed as a greeting as well. Weirdly, I felt Yoongi come close to me, like an instinct.

"Oh! Sunbaenim! Good morning to you as well, my name is Beomgyu and a trainee here in BigHit." Beomgyu became fidgety and I can feel his nervousness when he greeted the guy beside me.

"Ah, hello. It's nice to meet you, Beomgyu. Do well to debut, okay?" Yoongi smiled kindly and it's nice to see him encouraging his juniors.

Beomgyu was smiling from ear to ear, and happiness is clearly radiating from his body, happy to meet one of his seniors.

"We will work hard and please take care of us!" Beomgyu said and bowed once again.

"We'll get going, Beomgyu-ah. Good luck with training and tell the other members I said hi." I said and exchanged our good byes, then Yoongi guided me to the elevator - putting his hand at the small of my back.

What is with this guy really?

While waiting inside the elevator, Yoongi broke the comfortable silence. "Since when were you close with them?"

"Who? The trainees?"

"Yeah, you seem very close with Beomgyu already." He talked pouting, genuinely confused on how I got to know them, he crossed his arms and tilted his head in confusion.

"I met one of their members first when I went back home from our dinner yesterday. He was really nice actually, then when I went home this morning I saw the other 3 members as well."

"Oh okaay, you were getting along with them really well huh?" Sensing a hint of jealousy from him, but I don't want to admit it of course.

"You can say that, they are very nice anyway. Why? Are you jealous?" I jokingly laughed at him as he seems pouty about the idea.

"Well, not really. Maybe a little." He shrugged it off. My heart fluttered for a second with his reply.

He didn't even blink when he responded, what the?? Since when has he become this blunt? I mean he is a pretty straight forward person, but not with these kind of things.