Chapter 2

Y/N's POV

It's been months since I first started working here in BigHit, I've produced a lot of songs especially for the idol group, BTS. During my first month, it was hard to adjust from the environment, and it's very hard to start low-key so that no one will ever notice that BigHit, who exclusively said that all of their staffs are married, have a single-20 year old producer.

"The media shouldn't know that you're younger than the boys, or else the fans will flip", Bang PDnim laughed as he said. I nodded to what he said, not knowing that it will be a really hard task, since I literally look like a teen, with a height of an elementary student.

"You will be working most of the time with our idol group, BTS, since they are the only group that we are handling as of now," PDnim explained. "The songs you will be producing will be based on specific concepts as well", I nodded once again as I listened intently.

And now here I am, stuck in a song that I have to turn into in a month and a half from now, because the recording should start by then. I started to get up, with my laptop and headphones, headed out of my studio and go to a nearby park to just get some fresh air and inspirations.

"Oh, hi there! Where are you going looking so stressed?" Namjoon laughed as he asked.

"Just heading out to freshen up and maybe start working on the new song" pointing at my laptop in hand while smiling at him.

"Don't stress yourself a lot about it, you won't go anywhere if you push yourself too much" He side-hugged me then left as he went to his destination, I smiled thinking about his advise.

Namjoon is the member of BTS that I am most close with, besides the fact that I am a foreigner and he could understand me better whenever I find it hard to actually speak in Korean. I always find that comfort in him whenever I feel the emotional support that I needed, especially during the time that I'm still warming up with my new work.

But all of the members are close to me already, since they are really not that hard to be with, in fact they are a bunch of goofballs.

As I sat on a bench, I immediately opened up my laptop and gathered my thoughts. "Falling in love", I whispered to myself as I think of lyrics related to it.

I scribbled down some drafts of lyrics on my notes, as I remembered I don't know who will be singing the song I'm writing. Then, I called Namjoon

"Oppa, who is going to sing about the falling in love thingy concept?" They wanted me to call them oppa since, all of their staff is older than them, and they are excited that they could be finally called as oppa.

"Jimin-ie and Hob-ah are going to sing the falling in love concept, you don't have to worry about Hoseok, he can make his own song." He laughed heartily. "Okay, thank you! I need to call Jimin oppa now. Bye!"

This is actually my first composing assignment, since all I have done before was produce the beat and finalize the song, add some finishing touch. It is a lot of pressure to write for the new song, since it is my first time and I feel like I suck at it.

Suddenly an idea immediately popped after I talked to Namjoon, I decided to talk with Jimin and discuss some things about the song.

"Hello?" He groggily answered my call, "Were you literally sleeping in the middle of the day?" I teasingly answered.

"You're totally aware that it's rare for us to have a precious rest, right Y/N?" He counter reacted. 

"Of course, but can you see me at my studio right now? I want to talk about your song for the next comeback."

"Yeah, sure. Are you there already? I'll be there in 5." As I heard shuffling sounds at his end, he is getting ready I guess. "Okay, see you!"

I started to pack my things and walked back to the company, which is really not that far.

~ at Y/N's studio ~

Not long after I came back to my studio, Jimin came as well. In his plain white long sleeves shirt, and black training pants.

"So, what are we going to talk about?" He asked, while sitting on the couch.

"First, since this is about falling in love, I wanted the song to actually match your voice. I want your voice to be emphasized and be as sweet as honey" As he nodded, listening intently.

"Second, I already have the melody for your song but we don't have the lyrics yet."

"Can I listen to it?" The blonde-haired boy excitingly asked.

I played the demo in my main computer, and is looking at everything except Jimin's eyes because I am honestly not confident with the demo that I just made.

As the demo song came to an end, I took up the courage to see Jimin's reaction, to only see that he is smiling brightly.

"The melody is actually really good, maybe you could ask the other hyungs on some ideas you could use for the lyrics." Still smiling as he comfortably sits in my couch.

"Is the pitch okay for you, don't you think it's too high or low?" I worriedly asked.

"No, it's actually perfect." He reassured. I sighed in relief, now all I have to worry about is the lyrics.

"That's great, thank you for coming, oppa! I'm going to message you again ones your lyrics are ready."

"No problem, Y/N! You can do it, don't forget to ask Namjoon hyung or Yoongi hyung for some ideas!" He hugged me then left the studio.

From all the possible concepts, why does it have to be about falling in love? I mean, not that I'm not familiar with it, but it's been so long since I felt that feeling.

It's been a year and a half now since I felt that feeling. I miss him though, we haven't contacted each other anymore since he left, I know that he is busy and I guess calling it off is the best decision for us.

I stood up from my seat and headed first to Yoongi's studio, since I know I won't stay for that long in his studio.

I rang his doorbell and waited for him to open the door for me.

——————————————————
A/N
I hope it's not as boring as I think it is, but it's still the first part of the story and I'm still introducing the characters as soon as possible.

Thank you for reading and please stay tuned for more! 💜