Chapter 25

Y/N's POV

I am now at my apartment with my laptop trying to think of a next song to produce, although I do have a plan on what type of song I want to make. I want to somehow make a R&B with a little bit of indie chill trap in it.

I've been really inspired to make a song that is somehow chill and kinda sweet to listen to because everything seems to be going out well between Yeonjun and I. We go on a lot of dates since it's his break time and I don't really have much to do with work as well, I'm just making music right now because it is somehow a thing I do for leisure too.

It is either we eat out, go out for a stroll at night since it's safer for us to not be recognized or just chill out in my apartment or studio.

It's just how we used to be right before our work came in between us and I'm starting to feel like everything is coming into place now.  I appreciate his efforts and time that he allot on us since I know it's hard for him now that it's starting to get hectic for them now that they are starting to shoot for their music video next week.

Because of the recent dates that we've been having, I got inspired to make a song that somehow expresses what I feel.

I'm starting to have an idea on how the song will be as I thought of a melody in my head. I then went to get my small keyboard and other devices for my producing process then brought it back to the living room.

I'm actually waiting for Yeonjun to arrive, because we planned on just having a chill here in my apartment and since he still not here yet, might as well take advantage of the free time.

Working on a new song is really not that hard for me, unless I'm not in the mood and don't really have any motivation to do it.

I started playing some instruments and playing with the digital drum to know the right beat for the song. I'm planning to add a little bit of chill trap in it since it is somehow a growing trend nowadays but I'm still keeping it a little bit of sweet to listen to.

The song is starting to get together and it only just needed a few touch ups, while trying to finish the song as soon as possible the I heard that someone is pressing a pass code on my door and I already had a hunch who it is.

I then went up and went to the door to see Yeonjun who manage to come into my apartment with a bucket hat and a mask on while holding a bag of something delicious - because of the smell.

"Hey!" I greeted him and came next to him to give him a kiss on the lips which he returned sweetly.

"Hi! I brought chicken." He said happily, as he showed me the bag he is holding up and down.

"Yay! Put it in the table, I'll be right back I'll just fix my mess here in the living room." I said as I turned my back against him, heading towards my laptop and other devices.

Yeonjun peeked through the dining area and saw the devices sprawled out in the living room, leaving him a little bit confused. "You're making a new song?" I heard him ask while I'm stuffing my things into my bedroom.

"Yeah, I had nothing to do and I felt like making a new song." I said as I headed back to my living room to get my laptop and saving the track into my files.

"Can I listen to it?" Yeonjun suggested excitedly, which I find really cute.

"You could when I'm done with it, don't worry." I said with a light laugh as I saw his disappointed pout from the kitchen counter.

"Aww, I always want to listen to your songs." He said, face still holding a pout. "It bewilders me how you could make something so amazing."

"Okay, now that's just pure flattery." I said with a laugh and shook my head.