Chapter 14

Y/N's POV

I jolted up from my bed, checking my phone for the time. "8:00 am," I groggily said to myself. Glad that it's not yet late for me to start getting ready. "The time has finally come, eh?" Still talking to myself.

I wonder how my day will go with Yeonjun. I mean, I'm beyond excited that I will get the relax time or fun time that I needed. I'm also happy that I'll get to spend time with Yeonjun again.

"Good to know you still feel safe around me." He smiled sweetly at me, eyes glistening from the moonlight. He placed his arm around my shoulder. Making my heart beat faster than Yoongi's rap, making me fall for him harder.

I shook my head to stop myself from reminiscing last night. I need to start getting ready, I thought to myself.

"Ahh," Yeonjun heaved a long satisfied sigh, "I wish I could do this everyday." He said, arms still hanging around my shoulder. Heart still fluttering and now he added some fuel to eat more.

"Do what?" I asked quietly, almost hard for him to hear. Doing my best not to have eye contact with him, or else my heart might burst from all the emotions I'm having right now.

He stopped from his tracks, his arm that hanged around my shoulder pulled closer to him to face him.

"Be with you."

Thinking back to what he said last night still has an effect on me and it's doing no good to my heart. Interrupting my another session of reminiscing, my phone dinged.

Unknown Number: Tell me your address, I'm going to pick you up at 10. Let's have brunch together before going somewhere else.

Who the hell is this? Quite demanding as well. If this is Yeonjun, how the hell did he got my number? As far as I remember, I haven't given him my number yet.

Y/N: I'm sorry, but who is this?

My phone dinged within seconds.

Unknown Number: Oh yeah, this is Yeonjun. Haha

Y/N: How the hell did you got my number?

Yeonjun: I have my connections. jk Namjoon hyung gave me your number. I hope that is okay????

Namjoon is really getting it. First my pass code, now my number? Is he trying to sell me out? ugh I have to talk to him real soon.

Y/N: It's okay. We'll be exchanging numbers in the future anyways.

Yeonjun: Cool, be there at 10. xx

Those "xx" is probably a typo, right? Yeah. For sure it's a typo. I need to start getting ready for real before I start going crazy just from the two letters from his reply. I sent him my address then headed to the bathroom to get ready.

I am already done fixing myself and not look like a walking zombie. Having a good night sleep last night would be an understatement, I kept tossing and turning because of Yeonjun's words kept on ringing in my head.

I am already done putting some light makeup since I might not need them anyway, my face will be covered with a mask. People may or may not recognize Yeonjun and I'd be in hot seat if ever they recognize that a producer from his company is hanging out with him freely in public. Yeap, doesn't sound good to me, it sounds like trouble so thank you, next.

Just in time that I am ready, someone knocked on my door. I made sure that I have my bucket hat and mask with me before grabbing my bag. I made my way to my door then opened it to see a smiling Yeonjun, which made me feign a smile involuntarily.

He looks so good in ripped jeans and a baggy black shirt - plus his mask as well. Before he notices I'm checking him out I talked first.

"Hey." I said, "Do you want to come in first or let's go?" Making the door open wider, if ever he chooses to come in first.

"No, it's okay." He said smirking - holy shit he might've noticed me checking him out. "Maybe next time." He winked playfully, making me gulp almost too loud for my liking and widen my eyes.

"Ohhhh kaaay, remind me not to invite you in again next time." I said jokingly - making him pout cutely immediately his cocky facade gone in a second, while I'm closing the door and making sure it's locked.

"Stop pouting, cry baby. Let's go." I teased looking back at him, since he is not walking with me. He offered his hand forward, still with a pout, "What?" I asked confused with his action, "Hold my hand." He said with a playful smile, wiggling his hand for me to hold it.

"Sorry, what?" Utterly surprised and speechless with his request.

"I'm still salty with what you said, I won't leave this place until you hold me." Feigning a fake sulking face once again.

I rolled my eyes at how childish he still is, "I'll still invite you in anyways!" I argued, in which he ignored me by turning his head away from me with a pout. "Fine!" I said while walking towards him and grabbed his hand. "Happy now?" I asked in a fake smile - ignoring the fast beating of my heart.

"Ngh!" He nodded in a cute way, walking hands intertwined with his - him swaying our hands like a kid. "Let's gooo!"

Even though it might seem like I'm totally against with him holding my hand and almost throwing a tantrum like a freaking kid, I'll never get tired of how cute and playful he might get, like a kid seeking for love and affection.

We headed to the elevator hands still intertwined, not one of us seems to want to let go. But when we headed out of the apartment building, we started to let go of each other because it might be risky for us to still hold hands, people might recognize one of us.

"Where do you want to eat?" I asked Yeonjun, looking at him.

"There's this pancake house that sells delicious fluffy pancakes with whipped cream and strawberries on it, and I know how much you love pancakes. So, do you want to go there?" He said, I can only see his eyes due to the mask covering his face but I can tell he is smiling underneath it.

I feel somehow touched with how he still remembered the small things about me considering that we haven't had contact for years.

"I would love that!" I smiled sincerely, showing him my eye smiles which he returned with his.

"Cool, then we could go to the amusement park after." He casually said, "Really?!" I asked in a surprised tone, excitement evident in my voice. I almost jumped in excitement.

He laughed at my reaction, "I knew you would love to go there." I nodded enthusiastically.

"Well, let's get going then." Grabbing my hand, almost dragging me - making me shocked with his bold move.

––––––––––––
I'm sorry if this chapter is a little bit short, but at least we got some little bit of fluff though, right? haha

Hope you're enjoying it so far!
Please vote/comment! I would really appreciate it. :>