Comic Con (Tom)

-Y/N POV-

You stood in line with other people just like you. People who loved their fandoms and were excited for another great comic con! You were fortunate enough to live in San Diego where one of the biggest comic cons were. Since Infinity War had just come out that meant a lot of the actors from the film were going to be making a scene there. Including Tom Holland. *fan girl squeal*

You were so excited. You've had a crush on him since The Impossible and never got over him. You decided to dress up as Peggy Carter from Captain America: The First Avenger and your friend dressed up as Steve in uniform. You both stood in line for the tickets talking about all the costumes and the booths you'd have to visit.

Once you got into the doors you two started up front and looked around until it was time for the panels. (If you've never been to a comic con they have celebrity panels that allow people to ask them questions) A huge row of seats were lined up. You guys moved forward to a decent seat and waited until everyone was in. When you looked on stage the actors were coming on and everybody cheered. You two cheered too. When they took their seats the "host" quieted the audience down and started asking them brief questions. He turned the questions to the audience and one person at a time would ask something and it would be answered.

You thought of a question and waited until it was your turn. The "host" pointed to you and you smiled and said, "um, this ones for you Tom, but how many spoilers did you actually give out?" The audience laughed lightly at his reaction. He was looking at his shoes and grinning. Once the audience quieted down he responded, "quite a lot. Benedict kept me from saying a lot I wasn't supposed to. Thank you." He smiled at you. The questions went on until the time was up and everyone exited. The "host" reminded everyone that they could pay to have a picture of autograph. Your friend and you decided to split the cost and get a picture so why not?

You two agreed on seeing Tom because you two enjoyed the Homecoming and just wanted to meet him in general. You two stood in line again and waited patiently. Once you two were up your friend asked for a picture. You all posed. You couldn't do anything too dramatic in your cosplay but it was a good picture. You guys talked for a minute and Tom spoke into your ear. "Love, I'd like to talk to you more but there all these people. Could I get your number?" He hesitated speaking the last part and that showed he was nervous. You nodded and wrote it on his arm since there was nothing else to write on. You two smiled and you and your friend walked away.

It all happened so quickly you had to think back on it to actually realize it was real. You and your friend continued enjoying the day walking and looking at booths. You still had some money left so you purchased a Marvel shirt. And saved the rest of your money.

You guys occasionally got stopped for pictures because your costumes were very similar to the film's. You guys had worked on them for a while and it paid off.

At the end of the day you your friend dropped you off at your house and you changed into something more comfortable like shorts and your new shirt. You fell asleep really fast after the big and exhausting day. You woke up to a text on your phone from and unknown number saying, "Never caught your name," another following it saying, "btw this is Spider-Man." You laughed a little and you two started texting back and forth every day.

-A/N-

Hope you enjoyed! Thanks for reading if you got this far. I've never been to the San Diego comic con, only the one in my city. I tried to make it vague because I was basing it off of videos I've seen and the ones I've been too.