Ice cream (Tom)

-Y/N's effin POV-

I tried to read my book but couldn't concentrate because of that annoying ass Ice Cream truck music. In my neighborhood it plays Mickey Mouse's theme song and it's cute until it happened everyday. "Y/N can we get some?" Your younger sibling, Jeremy, asked you. You looked out the window and saw the truck a block away. "Sure, let me get my shoes," You aid and slipped on some deck shoes.

You two walked to where the truck had stopped and waited your turn. It was busy because it was a hot day. Two boys came up and Waite patiently too. "Is that a lego Darth Vader!" Jeremy said excitedly pointing to the younger boy's hand. "Yeah it is!" He responded happily. I looked up to the older boy around my age.

"Hey," I said. "Hey," he responded kinda awkwardly. He looked familiar but I couldn't place it. Maybe it was because I have no heat tolerance and it was 90°F. "I really like your shirt," he said smiling. I was wearing my SpiderMan shirt, oh damn! This guy is Spider-Man! "Of course you would like it," I laughed and he joined in.

Meanwhile our siblings were talking about Legos and Star Wars. While Tom and I talked about his movie. It was fun talking about conspiracy theories and I wasn't too crazy or obsessive. Tom was also really attractive.

"Next!" The guy serving ice cream chirped. "Two Oreo sandwiches," I said getting out my cash. "And that's on me!" Tom said stepping in front of me. "Okay sir... is that all?" The Ice Cream Man asked. "Um.. two of the SpongeBobs. Yeah that's all," Tom said looking at the menu. He paid the Ice Cream Man and the man gave us our ice cream.

We walked a block to the park and sat on the swings. Paddy and Jeremy on one set and Tom and I on the other. "You didn't have to do that, but thank you," I said unwrapping my Oreo sandwich. "Oh it's no big deal... I could buy that truck if I really wanted to," he said looking at his hands. "That's cool," I said smiling kinda dreamily. "I could buy my 8 year old cousin's lemonade stand if I really wanted too," I said trying to make a joke. He laughed so it was a win.

"Can I- can I have your number?" He stuttered. "Sure," I chuckled lightly. I typed it into his phone and he did the same in my phone.

He next day I was reading the same book and I got a text from Tom. He was asking if I wanted to bring Jeremy to the park to play. So we could hang out. Of course I agreed and Jeremy and I rode our bikes to the park.

We set them up against a tree and went to greet our new fiends. Like yesterday day I we sat on the swings. We talked and cracked jokes all day. It was really nice to have a friend and it made me forget he was a famous and rich actor.

"Y/N?" Tom said after a moment of silence. "Yes?" I said looking up. He moved closer and tucked a strand of my hair behind my ear. Then he kissed me. And I really enjoyed it. Wow I'm awkward. So I cupped his cheek and deepened it. It didn't last long which I was kind of upset about but whatever.

-A/N-

Short chapter... I'll write something longer when I think of something worth writing about. Sorry for the abrupt ending I just didn't know how to end it nicely. Thanks for reading anyways! :))