Dance (Tom)

-Y/N shucking POV-

You have known Tom for a long time. You guys danced at the same studio until he left for his new career. Your career was in dance. So you two parted a while ago and you had lost your best friend. Though you hoped him the best of luck, you wanted him to stay with you.

You always had a crush on him but never said anything because you thought it would ruin what you already had. So you kept your mouth shut and spent everyday with a boy you couldn't have.

After Tom left, you got into more advanced classes. You had a dance partner but your instructor knew you only danced well with one boy. You had a small amount of pity for your partner because you knew you were being excruciatingly stubborn. Especially lately because you'd been in a bad mood thinking about Tom and how he didn't have the time to text you a small, "hello."

You dropped your dance bag with a thud and walked to the barre. You sighed and leaned over it. Suddenly you felt a pair of hands grasp your waist and wrap around you. The familiar cent of cologne and chocolate (idk what he smells like) filled your lungs. You turned, still in his arms, and hugged him back. It was Tom!

"What are you doing here!?" You you asked excitedly. This was the most happy you were in a long time. "Visiting my best friend," he said hugging you tighter. After class you went with him to your favorite coffee shop. You two spent a lot of time there before he left. You enjoyed having him back but you distanced yourself from him because you knew he was going to leave soon. Apparently he noticed.

"Y/N what's wrong? I thought we were having a good time," he asked totally clueless. "We are butTom I know you're going to be gone in a few days and it hurts when I'm not with you! You are the only thing that brings me happiness anymore," I huffed really loud but it sounded like a groan. Before he could say anything you blurted out, "I love you Tom!" You had said that before but he only took it as a friendship. Which was an easy mistake at the time. You got up to leave but he grabbed your forearm. "Y/N I love you so much and I'm sorry I'm not with you but every second I'm thinking of you," he said in direct eye contact.

He stood up in front of you and you hugged him tightly. He wrapped his arms around you and you felt safe. Like everything was going to be okay.

-A/N-

This was so short sorry but no one is reading these anymore so haha. If you did read this thanks. Comment some random stuff for me to reply to.