Rose Colored Boy (Paddy)

Y/N's Frickin POV

Y/n got ready for school once again, saying goodbye to summer. She grabbed her earbuds, phone, and backpack before saying goodbye to her mother. "Freshman year!" Her mom said while hugging her. (I think Paddy is a freshman... just go with it) Y/n smiled and went out the door to the bus stop. It was hot and her black jeans were making it even hotter.

When the bus came a few other students went on with her. She immediately went to the back to put her things down and pop her earbuds in. She went on Spotify and went to her playlist called "I'm fine." She hit shuffle and Rose Colored Boy by Paramore came on. She looked out the window when the bus started moving and pretended she was in a music video.

When she got to school she was the last off the bus. "Thank you," She said to the bus driver. "No problem y/n," he responded. She was the only one who'd say thank you. She had him for a bus driver in middle school too. The high school and middle school were at the same location so she was still on his route.

(First person POV)

I walked into hell, aka my school, and headed to my new locker. I walked to the beat of the song "Mrs. Potato Head" by Melanie Martinez and put half my books in my locker. I pulled up my backpack and headed for my morning classes.

"Hey!" I heard I voice call, I ignored it assuming it wasn't for me until I felt a hand on my shoulder. I turned. "Hey, nobody is talking to me and I don't know where anything is," a boy with freckles said to me. I held out my hand and looked at his schedule. Some same classes. We had a lot of the same classes so I guess I'll be seeing him more. "We share a bunch of classes so follow me," I wsaid while walking towards our class. He followed. "Not that close," I said turning towards him and then whipping back around to push past other students.

He backed off which was nice but I just wasn't very social. I walked into the classroom and sat down in the back. The kid sat next to me. I rolled my eyes and continued my playlist. It was on a song called "Party Favor" by Billie Eilish. "Don't you know that's bullshit, by the way?" The lyrics rang in my head. I glanced over at the new kid. I think I'll call him Freckles, and saw he had a Death Star keychain clipped on his bag. I took it in my hand and examined in.

I pulled my hand back and looked at him. "You like Star Wars?" I asked. He nodded and smiled widely. "Okay Freckles, who's your favorite?" I asked. He blinked at the nickname. "Um.. Anakin Skywalker," he answered. "He's badass, yeah. One can be badass but no one will ever be as badass then Obi Won Kenobi," I said smiling slightly. Freckles only nodded and turned towards Mr. Clarke, our science teacher.

*time skip*
After last period, I walked towards my locker. And stuffed everything back into my backpack. I slung it over my shoulders and headed for the door. I reached for the door handle but was pulled back by my backpack. I fell on my butt and looked around to see Paige. (sorry if your name is Paige. It's cool though.) Paige was always picking on me since she found out about all my fandoms.

"Sup bi-otch. I heard you were fangirling with your boyfriend in first period," she laughed. "He's not my boyfriend," I said and stood up. I started walking away before she shoved my forward. I fell into the door and pushed it open. I was half inside and half outside. "You know I wouldn't be surprised if he was being paid to be nice to you," She sneered and turned to leave. "Oh and if your parents gave a shit about you they'd actually buy you new clothes," she scoffed. I left my backpack on the floor, walked up to her, and tapped her on the shoulder. She turned and looked me up and down.

"You are a bitch!" I said in her face. I kept my voice low. "Don't ever fucking say a word about my parents! At least they don't buy me things to shut me up! Four years you've been bullying me! I'm not going through this another year. So fuck. Off." I said to her. Every sentence I got closer to her face. I could feel how uneven her breath was. The halls still buzzed with students.

Then she smiled at me. I was confused until she spit in my face. I fiercely rubbed it off. It's like I couldn't contain myself but I punched her. I punched her again but then felt someone pull me back. It was Freckles.  I looked at Paige who was crumpled on the floor. I height her right in the nose. Blood ran down and she screamed. A teacher came and pulled me away. I made eye contact with Freckles again before I was yanked into an office. This should be fun.

A/N

I'm making this chapter a part two for all you babes who read :) Your comments really make me happy so thank you! Today this girl at lunch was yelling about how Tom Holland is hers and how he's the hottest guy on earth. Then I found out her sister called my dog ugly.
Anyways I'll update the next part ASAP, love you guys.