Internet Friend (Harry)

-Y/N's sketchy POV-

What couldn't go wrong with an undercover Instagram account. You were a famous actress and sometimes you just needed a break. So you made a secret photography account but no selfie crap. Your first post was of a rose you were given by your father.

 Your first post was of a rose you were given by your father

10 likes
rose_aesthetic: 🥀 I need internet friends dm me

You set down your phone thought about being normal. It had been years since you could go walk your dog without being mobbed. You heard a notification and you looked to see it.

DM's
harryhollandphotography

Hey
Looking for a friend that's all

Hey
Cool I'll be your friend

Cool... have you checked my profile?

Not yet should I be worried?

No no I'm just Tom Holland's brother

Cool

You're not freaking out?

Noooo should I? You're cool too :)

Thanks

I live in England too! We should meet up sometime ;)

That's great
You're the only one who doesn't leave me on 'read'

Well I'm kinda a busy person but I have time for friends
Busy?
Yeah... work... ya know
Read 2:27 pm

"Did I say something?" I thought to myself. I didn't want him to know who I was but I thought I might have a friend. Damn it I screwed that up. I sighed and laid down in my bed. I was on set of an acting roll and I was sitting in the prop bed. "You okay y/n?" My friend on set asked. "I nodded and went back to processing what was happening.

Next day I texted Harry first.

DM's

Hey, I'm sorry if I said something...

You didn't say anything I was just confused.
I hardly know you, you say you're busy and I don't
even know your name!

Just call me Rose

Like all your pictures

Yeah
Read 12:45

I suppose I had been really sketchy. I mean, I had to tell him. My instagram was fun though. I had 22 followers and my notifications weren't blowing up after I posted a picture.

(Don't @ me I made his with Snapchat and it's really shitty

(Don't @ me I made his with Snapchat and it's really shitty.)

DM's

Hey we need to talk

I agree

My name is Y/N L/N. The actress

That's what you've been keeping from me?

Yes, I'm sorry...

My brother is Spider-Man I can keep your little secret.

I'm so so sorry for the confusion and the secrecy...

You had every right to keep to yourself. I was
just being selfish and wanted to know about you

Thank you so much for understanding!

So how about dinner? So I can really meet you

Sounds amazing

Arranging all of the stuff was kinda stressful but we weren't too far away from each other. Like an hour maybe. So we both drove 30 minutes to a small restaurant.

-Harry's fracking POV-

She walked in the door and almost immediately made eye contact. She smiled and started walking towards me. She looked so perfect standing there. We were seated and we started talking about our photography. "So Rose why do you love them so much?" I asked using the fake name she gave me.

"Well, when I was smaller our family was always moving to different places and such. It was hard because I would get attached to my new home, then we'd have to leave again," she started. "And so my dad would always plant a rose bush in the front yard for me so it felt more like home." She smiled and took a sip of her drink.

"That's really sweet," I said nodding. After dinner we walked around the small town in between us. Y/N knew it well because her friend lived here and she'd visit if she didn't have a role in a movie or something. She stopped by the fountain and pulled out a coin. She glanced at me a smiled. Her smile was gold.

She tossed in the coin from her thumb and closed her eyes. After a second she opened them and looked at me. "What did you wish for?" I asked curiously.

"If I tell you... it won't come true..." she said grinning with the moonlight reflecting from the fountain on her face. "But if you have to know..." she said then attached her lips to mine. I kissed back and it was a perfect moment. If I died here I would die happy. She pulled away breathing heavier.

"That's what," she said grabbing hold of my hand.

-A/N-

This was sweet but it took hella long to write the texting part. Thanks for reading if you got this far! I'm shook at how this book turned out. I thought it was only gonna get 5 reads from my friend but tysm for 700!