Stranger Things 2 (Tom)

*This is not a sequel to the last Stranger Things chapter* *also Tom did not attended the MTV awards this year but let's just say he did for the sake of this fan fic*

-Y/N's nuclear POV-

So you were casted in Stranger Things. You played an 18 year old but you were 20. You're character had befriended Nancy while taking one of her classes. You guys were best friends as characters and in real life.

Today was the day you walked with the cast down the carpet of the MTV awards. You walked with the older cast. And took individual and group photos. Natalia and you had your picture taken hugging and smiling like kindergarteners. You knew that one would be on Getty Images.

After a bunch of photos you finally got to the food. It was so good but it was all in small servings and finger food. "This is so small!" I said grabbing something that looked like meat. "That's what she said," Finn said nudging my arm. "Cool it Richie," I said laughing.

After meeting a bunch of people. Someone bumped into me. I stumbled back in my 5 inch heels and prepared to fall. I was caught thankfully. Or Gettyimages would have a hayday posting pictures of me falling on my butt.

I looked at who caught me, hoping it wasn't a legend that I clumsily fell onto.

I looked up. Kinda a legend. I mean what would you do if spider damn caught you. I was in shock. But regrouped fast enough. "Thank you, so much," I said blankly, putting my hand on his chest, helping my self up. "No problem," he said in his adorable accent. A lump formed in my throat. I was already blushing and now I couldn't speak. I walked awkwardly off leaving him tot the thirsty ass news crews.

After that we were seated. And the awards were given out. So many people from The cast got awards it was amazing! I followed Winona, David and Charlie outside for a quick smoke and some quiet time. We chatted about the night and how this was my first time going to one of these shindigs. I blew out a cloud and threw the cigarette on the concrete. I stomped it out with my heels and walked inside. I probably smelled like smoke but there was enough perfume and cologne taking up the building that it faded.

I walked over to a bench and sat down. Soon Noah and Sadie cam up and sat in other sides of me. "You like it?" Sadie asked over the loud conversations around us. "Yeah I do," I smiled. "I fell into Spider man though...." I blushed and rubbed my face. Sadie panicked. "You're going to smudge your makeup!"

I tossed my hands up and hit somebody. What is wrong with me today. I would have hit Noah but he ducked. So I hit Tom again. I sighed.

"Whoa there. You don't have to hit on me," he grinned. "You already fell for me, geez," he smacked my arm playfully. I blushed so hard. Sadie and Noah had left probably from cringing too hard.

Tom sat next to me. "After this, do you want to get a drink?" He asked politely. I shook my head in disagreement. "I'm still 20," I said. I do not need Gettyimages on my ass. He frowned. "I know a good boba place!" He said happily. "Sure. Sounds fun," I smiled.

After the whole awards I went home and got dressed in my high tops. My feet were killing me but I toughed it out. Tom said he'd call an Uber and pick me up.

When he pulled up I got in and we smiled like dorks at each other until the driver asked, "Hey, kids, where the hell am I going?" Tom jumped at the interruption and told the driver. He only nodded and took off.

"Who's the hottest Uber driver you've ever had?" He asked me.
I made a confused face. "I never went to oovoo javer." We laughed at the old joke and the sat there awkwardly.

Once we arrived Tom laid the man and gave him a little extra too. We got out and into the small cafe. It was right before they closed to we got them to go. We walked in the park and admired the dark. (Slender man gonna come) We stopped at the bus stop to sit even though we didn't sit because there was something on the seat. We stood there until Tom spoke into the night. "Y/N?" He asked simply. "Yes?" I responded. I turned to him and he turned to me.

I frowned when he faced me. "Wha-" he started. WHAM. Long story-short. There was a moth on his face. So I killed it on his face. I panicked and brushed off the body. "I'm... I'm... I'm so sorry there was a moth and it was on your face and he was just sitting there and taunting me like "Imma steal yo man" and so I killed him, on your face and he died, on your face and... and.." I was cut off by Tom's lips on mine.

When he pulled away he was smiling. "That's okay." Was all he said. I placed my hand on his cheek where I smushed the moth. And kissed him again.

-A/N-

This was trash. I'm sorry. I made some typos and just left them there. Thanks for reading this if you got this far. And holy fuching shittt 2k reads? Thank you. I love y'all so much. Please talk to me in the comments too.